the Rift

[OPEN] one : purification or decimation?

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
"Have you ever flown under water, father?"

No, child, there are creatures who fly beneath the waves already - the is no room for our great wings and feathers down there."

The words were well remembered as the cloudmare approached the massive carcass, wonderment filling her gaze as she beheld the floundering water-mammal. The orca's groans could be felt through the sands that shifted beneath her feet, the great gusts of air that burst from her blowhole mingled with the ocean breeze that peeled off the peaks of the waves and caused Cirrus' nostrils to wrinkle. There was something rotten about the creature, something diseased - she's dying, Cirrus knew, with a sudden sad realisation.

The beast's resonant voice beckoned the cloudmare closer, and obediently she approached, though she was sure to stay out of reach of the orca's massive, powerful tail and even her thick, black fins. Help me, she asked, and oh, Cirrus wanted to. She wished she was powerful enough to lift her and place her back in the ocean, or else to heal whatever disease ailed the creature.

"Why? Why did you come ashore?" Cirrus had to know, had to find out if the beast knew she was dying - she was already dead, for she was speaking to the reluctant Grim Reaper of Helovia, the one assigned by the Earth God to take the lives of those she deemed as suffering.

The sad little cloudmare approached the great eye of the orca then, bowing her tiara to it, before meeting its gaze with her own icy stare. "Tell me how I can help you," she pleaded, desperate to know if there was a way to save this magnificent, great beast,

@Essetia thank you so much <3

Cirrus the WindDancer

sxc.hu
larfsalot on deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 06-07-2015, 10:02 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-21-2015, 06:22 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 12:01 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-22-2015, 01:50 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-22-2015, 11:06 PM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by NPC - 12-28-2015, 09:40 AM
    RE: one : purification or decimation? - by Cirrus - 12-28-2015, 10:46 PM