the Rift

[OPEN] five : forget them all

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
The cloudmare saw the old wolf's face crumple into despair and disappointment at her reaction. She saw the lupine transform into sadness and scorn personified, she heard his quiet words even as she gritted her teeth about the shaft of her spear tighter, grumbling her own growl from the depths of her throat that was very un-pegasus-like in nature.

I don't want to, she cried inside, blinking back the hot fast tears that tried to break free from her eyelids. You can't make me, she wanted to shout, scream, turn tail and run. But she held fast, knawing on the spear-shaft, quivering slightly with the focus she enforced upon herself.

Be brave, the wolf said, and that was when she snapped, when she broke. It wasn't rage that filled her, but a severe, overwhelming sadness, a sense of helplessness tainted with a flash of frustration, but driven by a deeper determination. A hard thrust, and the wolf was down, unconscious. A harder shove, and his head was in the stream of water that fell down the walls. The water would take what was left of his life-source - and Cirrus would wallow in her self-loathing while it did.

Tears streamed from the cerulean depths of her eyes, and rain moved across her pelt, an indicator of the weather beyond the reaches of the caves' infinite depths. As she stood over the fallen body of the wolf, she peered down, and saw an old canine tooth knocked loose from the ancient beast's mouth, and collected it up along with the rest of her belongings. She tucked it securely in the folds of feathers, her gaze catching on something else as she did so.

It shone dully, the amulet the wolf left behind. It wasn't dissimilar to the one Cirrus had been given -a life time ago - she cut the thought off as she scooped it up and tied it to the base of her mane.

Massive thanks ali!!!
with love, Cirrus
lunarblues & larfsalot @ deviantart
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-08-2015, 12:13 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-09-2015, 10:30 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 06-10-2015, 06:39 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 06-12-2015, 08:14 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Official - 12-20-2015, 10:21 PM
    RE: five : forget them all - by Cirrus - 12-21-2015, 12:36 AM
    RE: five : forget them all - by NPC - 12-27-2015, 10:02 PM