the Rift

Need to get my babes out there

Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Hi! I'm ShadowMare, and I play two recently added characters @[Zandora] and @[Misael] and I need everything for them.

Misael- He's my guy who's definitely aware that he's beautiful, so he's arrogant and your typical asshole. But he has a soft spot for the smaller things in life, and is actually very intelligent. Oh and he's a big flirt. I have him in the thread for joining the Throat (I need to reply) It would be good for him to meet some stallions and form some bonds, so it can help him mature. But meeting some potential lovers (females) would be cool as well! (I plan for him to be a spy)

Zandora- My cold calloused girl who recently just took a huge mental collapse. She needs a girl/guy friend, although she'll be a complete bitch at first, if this potential friend can see past her scarring and trama and not give up Zandora would be very loyal. I'm also looking for some guys that she can meet that'll help her settle back into her normal temptress ways. She's broken, although she won't show it but in flashes, and needs some flirty guys to get her back in track!
(She's a soldier)

SO any ideas that comes to mind shoot them at me! I'm open for basically anything!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Misael is more than welcome to thread with Ranjiri once he's finished with joining the Throat! I'm not looking for lovers for Jiji, so she couldn't fit into that aspect for him, but they can definitely be friends.

I also have @[Mordecai] in the Throat. She's still a foal, but she can find some way to annoy him xD

I can also toss Sno at either one of your characters as well as @[Evangeline] and potentially @[Vadim]

aud pixel!

@[Ranjiri] I would like that a lot! Mis needs to learn how to have simple girl friends that he doesn't hit on. LOL

Mordecai would definitely annoy Mis, but I think it would be very cute if eventually Misael starts to become protective over the little filly, it would help him grow in terms of being a better future father as well, so I am also very much up for that!

Evangeline might be good to put in a thread with Zandora, but I'm not sure how that will go, it could be good to see though! Z's so much of a mess right now LOL

Sno and Misael should definitely meet at some point, whether you want that to blossom into anything is up to you, but I would love to see them cross paths.
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
I can set up a thread with Sno tonight, probably, and we can see how they interact.

And I like that idea for Mordecai and Mis. I think it would be a lot of fun :D

aud pixel!

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
@[Misael] and my girl Amani. She's in the throat and could use a few friends, and maybe be a lover later on

Zandora and and of the rest of my crew would be interesting
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
-throws Rohan at both of them- c:

@[Zandora] definitely; Rohan is a shameless flirt, so he could help revive that side of her. Plus he's got some thick skin, so if she were to lash out or something, he wouldn't run away xD if they end up getting along quite well, they could even become friends! Although Rohan will likely always try passes on her P: haha

@[Misael] I think Rohan and him should meet, just to see where it goes xD I can see it going one of two ways. Since they're similar in some aspects, they can become friends. Granted, Rohan won't really mature Misael like you wanted, but I think they could have a good time and a good camaraderie. OR they could just try to out-wit each other have something more of a love-hate/mostly hate relationship xD Idk! I think it'd be fun.
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Glacia could be friends with Zandora :D she's pretty resilient when it comes to staying with those who most just give up on. And she's a total sweetheart. So. Yuppers.

Also, if you want a guy to help her a little too I have Soren, who is very noble, but in a weird state right now. He's kinda mad at his siblings xD feels abandoned/ect. Typical angsty young guy. But, he hates racism, and such, and is very strong headed when what he believes in. I really need stuff for him, important conversations would be great. He can also be a awesome bro.
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Phaedraa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Misael could meet my phaedra. Shes young and naive and could definitely become infatuated with him. It would almost be cool to have her like think she loves him and have him reject her if he wants. She needs some life experience. I think she's going to the falls

@[Calypso] sorry to say, but Misael would not like Amani very much. Her personality says shy and sweet and I'm not sure that he would be interested in her, even as friends, as he cannot stand shy people. And as for the second part who's "your crew?"

@[Rohan] I love both ideas! Let me know which thread you wish to start and I'll start the other one! :)

@[Sialia]yes!! I think Z can offer those intense conversations and good loyalty, I feel as if they will be able to relate well with each other. And Glacia could be a good friend for Z as well! Which thread do you want to start?

@[Phaedraa] that could work as well!! If you want to set up a thread that would be great!

Calypso Posts: 29
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Three Years (Ages in FrostFall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Daenerys :: Royal Cerndyr :: Starpast & Lamplight Emily
I need to update her profile as shes not to shy anymore. as for my crew - @[aaron] @[mirabella] @[vitani] @[amani]
[Image: 5572cb03a0a6c]

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
@[Zandora] I can start the Glacia/Z thread if you wanna start the Z/Soren thread
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
@[Misael] and Ki'irha could meet. I'm looking for an eventual lover for my girly too, but for now she's just a single lady, and I'm sure she would enjoy a nice flirty relationship!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
@[Zandora] I can get the one up for Rohan and Misael, and you could do the one for Rohan and Zandora? I'll let you know when it's posted!
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Phaedraa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
okay I can start a thread tomorrow and Ill tag you

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
A Caleb and Zandora thread could be fun if you're up for it? :D

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
@[Caleb] Sure!! Tag me in the thread :)

@[Ki'irha] Yes, I like to see where that goes!

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
it may be a while before i post it, unless you want to start it?

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
@[Misael] I can start it tomorrow if you'd like, and tag you!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Rhea Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.3 :: 3 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel
Offers any of my characters.
It would be fun to throw Rhea into the mix with either Misael or Zandora.
Take a look at her profile/personality and see what you think :)
[Image: rhea_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobz.png][Image: rhea_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4q_by_moonstone_...9ggy08.png]
Please Tag Rhea In All Threads
Use of magic and physical contact is allowed with the exception of killing or maiming her.
Icon base: Bronzehalo

@[Ki'irha] That sounds good!

@[Rhea] I'll have a look at the rest of your characters soon, but Mis might enjoy meeting Rhea!