the Rift

stuff and things

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
hi there :D

so, straight to the point: i would like for some trauma to occur with enna. she's way too naive and trusting and it would be good character building to have someone come and rain on her parade a little bit. i don't have anything particular in mind, and i'm okay with anything barring permanent injury (no missing limbs pls, cool scars are okay). so if your character has some pent-up frustration or is just a teeny bit on the crazy side, -wave-~

that being said, she could also use some friends. i'm good with that, too. C:

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
I'll volunteer Ranjiri as a friend :D

aud pixel!

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia will argue with just about anything she has to say ... Shida is super obnoxious ...

Rhoa is just nice and sulky, and Gaucho is big and scary. Let me know if any of those sound interesting!

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Phaedraa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I have phae now but on july 1st when im allowed to bring in a second character I have Ishmael so if you still need someone he could. He's gay and struggling with it and he could like want to be attracted to her or want to like forcebreed her to prove he's normal and then when he can't feel attracted he could blame her and attack her. He could even befriend her a bit before that or have a positive interaction to break her trust in people.

@[Ranjiri] that would be great :D would you like me to get a thread up or do you want to?

@[Isopia] ive seriously LOVED gaucho for THE LONGEST TIME, iso sounds like she could be fun, and shida as well. i think rhoa and enna would just sit there having awkward stares, prob with gaucho too. XD but that could work. IDK HOW TO DECIDE.

@[Phaedra] i would like to thread them together and see how they develop ic, maybe have a bit of friendship like you said. ALL THE MORE DEVASTATING >D just let me know when you'd be ready <3

Phaedraa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He's coming in as soon as I'm allowed a second character he's already ccomplety developed aside from a picture

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
if you could start a thread i'll post to it as soon as i can :D

aud pixel!

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha is looking for friends, including a bestie! Especially since they're herd mates, it could work. She could then get all furious when she finds out Enna got hurt, and help seek revenge. >:)

Just let me know if you're interested!
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

alrighty aliiiii.

@[Ki'irha] yeah, definitely (: she could always use friends~ and idk about the revenge but support would most definately be welcome.

they're in a thread together atm (with thranduil) so we could just branch them out from there if you'd like.<3

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Sounds good! We can wait and see where that thread goes, but if it dies we can start a new one.
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
throws caleb at
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

@[Dröm] they could definitely meet and we can see where they go (: i'm a little behind on my posts atm, so if you would like to get a thread up i'll reply asap~