the Rift

Enna :: Kels

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
[Companion: (idk what prefix goes here for type) Phoenix | white, light goldish tinge to ends of feathers. body is covered in stardust as opposed to flames] - named citlali (m)

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
Your character is a unicorn which means that it cannot bond to a phoenix. Phoenix's are species-specific companions and can only bond to Pegasi!

OH I TOTALLY MISSED THAT THEN D: i even went to read again before getting attached to the idea. god i'm freaking blind. haha.

[Companion: arctic wolf | plain white, no magic] - named aedwin (m)

Odd
utd

[Magic: DarkxWind | Ability to shapeshift into the form of a melanistic barn owl
Restrictions: Painful when switching to/from, leaves her completely vulnerable for 5-10 seconds. (whichever seems more fair, i'm a poor judge of this XD) May only be used once in battle.
Upgrade: No longer is painful to shift, still takes the same amount of time and leaves her just as vulnerable.

[Magic: WaterxLight | Can form breaths of frost/ice that heals whatever she breathes on, creating a warm sensation for the recipient. The longer she sustains the breath, the deeper the magic can heal.
Restrictions: Very draining, takes more of a toll on her the longer it is sustained. Only effective for as long as she can exhale.
Upgrade: Better sustainability, doesn't take as much energy to perform. (i'm REALLY not sure how to word this? i hope it makes enough sense. it's aiming basically to allow it to not have such a heavy impact on her)

Odd
Just a note, since she's a unicorn she wouldn't actually be able to fly as an owl. she could glide at best.

the healing magic is fine.

aw. that's fine though, i still think its adorable (:

Odd
okay great!

utd then!

future character:

Name: illiana (subject to change)
Species: pegasus
Coloration or design: here
Personality: typically demure, speaks only when spoken to, reacts to things the way that she thinks is expected/wanted out of her, despite what she may be feeling. has a distinct rebellious side, hates being pinned down by rules and will not shy to break them if the opportunity presents itself. sort of an adrenaline junky under the guise of being perfectly proper.
History: long story short: raised by her family to be consort to the prince of the neighboring kingdom, moved there when she was two, tossed in to a world that she knew but felt a stranger in, fell in love with the prince and he her. there was some drama that led to the prince's death (this is written out but it's a plot with someone else and i'd like to keep it under wraps for now, since i dont know how much she wants revealed atm :3), and her escape with another mare. they stuck together and stumbled upon helovia.
Companion: common SS | phoenix | pure white. body is covered in stardust as opposed to flames (still burns all except bonded)
name: cinaed (kin-ahj), m

(i was hoping for her to find the companion egg either right before she gets to helovia and carries it with her, or finds it once she is in helovia, rather than it already being hatched. if this isn't alright, i'd say about 1-2 months old.)

Byrneve The Updaternator Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'8" ::
Byrneve
OK GOOD

REMOVE magic:

[Magic: DarkxWind | Ability to shapeshift into the form of a melanistic barn owl
Restrictions: Painful when switching to/from, leaves her completely vulnerable for 5-10 seconds. (whichever seems more fair, i'm a poor judge of this XD) May only be used once in battle.
Upgrade: No longer is painful to shift, still takes the same amount of time and leaves her just as vulnerable.

ADD magic:

[Magic: DarkxWind | Ability to shapeshift into a shadowy form (think shadow priest in wow :'D -nerd-) of any animal that she has consumed a part of (ie: hair) ((if this is taken, maybe by touching said animal?)).
Restrictions: May only switch to 3 forms at any given time, and may change the 3 forms at will by ingesting something from a different animal. Gliding rules apply to flighted animals. Painful when switching to/from, leaves her completely vulnerable for 5/10 seconds. May only be used once in battle.
Upgrade: No longer painful to shift