the Rift

[PRIVATE] I want it now, Daddy!

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady

ARELI

No sooner do you think his name than a deep nicker rumbles from behind you, and you turn to see Papa himself. Your face breaks into a jubilant smile, and you flutter-hop towards him in that way you’ve been practicing, leaping and bounding with all of the enthusiasm of an overeager child. “PAPA!” you squeal, delighted at his sudden appearance. Mama was good at that too—just think her name, and suddenly she was there. “Was jus’ thinkinbout you!” Some might say you’re growing old for this kind of behavior, but whoever they are, they must have never said it to you, for it seems the most natural thing in the world for you to greet him in this manner. When it comes to those you love, you are free with your affection. You bounce up to him glowing like a sunbeam that defies the clouds, little muzzle doing its best to shove its way toward him and hoping for a nuzzle or two.

”Papapapapapa—“ you chant, body wriggling this way and that as you dance around him. Since he’s been gone patrolling, you haven’t seen him in a good while, and your excitement temporarily overrides your horn troubles. ”Where you go? Lotsa stuff been happenin’.” You pause in your prancing for a moment to eye him somberly and somewhat self-importantly, wondering if he knew about Ilios. At the thought of your brother, you glance down to where his pendant is swinging from your chest and exhale softly. “Didja know that Illy went away, Papa?” you ask, looking up into your father’s eyes.

@[Ciceron]

[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-23-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM