the Rift

[PRIVATE] I want it now, Daddy!

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady

ARELI

You stand still for a moment, basking in Papa’s affection. His large muzzle tickles as he tugs at your mane fondly, and you giggle. It was good to have someone’s undivided attention; since Illy had gone, you sometimes felt like Mama’s mind was in other places. You didn’t begrudge her her sadness, but the loss of your second-best playmate had left you hungry for affection.

The moment does not last for long though, for as soon as you mention Ilios, Papa grows serious. "What do you mean Ilios went away?” he asks, meeting your eyes. “Do you know where he went?" You fail to notice the frustration in his eyes, but you do pick up on the surprise. Proud to be the bearer of new news, you draw yourself up. “Yessir,” you tell him, “Went to the Throat, back b’fore the leaves all fell down. I tried to tell’m not to go, but he wouldn’t listen and Mama wouldn’t—“ And here a sudden idea occurs to you. Maybe Mama had allowed Illy to leave, but… “Papa,” you interrupt yourself, looking up at him with growing hope, “Make him come back! I’ll go with you!”Though he wouldn’t listen to you, surely he would have to do what Papa said. Illy might think that he was grown up, but you knew better. Underneath the brave face he’d put on, he had to want to come home. After all, home was where Mama and Papa and you were. Why wouldn’t he want to be with his family?

OOC: Sorry it’s so short and sad! Hoping my muse picks up with her :/

@[Ciceron]

[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Messages In This Thread
I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-23-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM