the Rift

[PRIVATE] I want it now, Daddy!

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

It was unsettling news to hear that his only son had gone and left them without so much as a goodbye (well him at least). For the life of him he could not figure out why Ilios had been so distant from him almost his entire life. Nothing he had done had wronged him in any way, shape or form, it just did not make any sense. It had been Parelia that had got up and left without warning how was he supposed to react when everything he had worked to build had basically been shoved back in his face. She didn't understand the commitment that he had owed to this herd and how big the decision was to walk away from the only home he had ever known. Almost two years had passed since his arrival here in Helovia, how could she possibly expect him to give up everything and turn his back on the family they had shared, until then at least. It had taken him a couple weeks to make the hard choice of telling Midas that he was leaving and tying up the last few ends, but he had left all for his family. He had visited every chance he got before this not wanting to be without his son in his life but somehow none of that seemed to matter anymore. Parelia must have made him believe those things for he had done nothing wrong! Everything had been given up for his family, everything! How could she do this when she said she had loved him without so much as an explanation. Of course it would always be her word over his yet he was the bad guy for loving his family too much and wanting to build a life for them. It just was not right or fair.

Frustration boiled from within as each memory turned from a happy one to one that depicted him as Parelia obviously did, a sad pathetic loser who wasn't capable of finding love. He would give his life for his children and for the mare who had captured his heart if it meant they would be safe and out of harms way, yet for her that still didn't seem to be enough. This distance she had created between them had not started only recently it had been happening all the way along, he had just been too in love to see it. Reality hurt like a bitch but he would never stop fighting for his two kids even when one seemed to hate him. It was Areli's sweet voice that drew his mind from its war to focus on one of the things he cherished most in this cruel world. Her words made his heart swell with pride and happiness even in the darkest times and he really needed it right now. " I like being stuck with you too." He replied with a lopsided grin his head lowering to her level once again.

It was this small bit of happiness that would help keep him going, without it his soul would be forever left to wander these lands alone while his corpse rotted at the bottom of the ocean. "Of course we can! You just tell me where you want to go and then we go on an adventure, just the two of us." Nodding his approval the smile never left his lips. This was the only thing that he had left and he would be damned if he would let his sorrow get in the way. Areli had done nothing wrong and he would make sure that she did not suffer for the choices others believed to be the right thing to do. He would be a part of his daughter's life and perhaps eventually a part of his son's as well, Parelia would never take that away from him.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Areli •• NOTES: Rambling a little lol So much emotion! <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-11-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-12-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-13-2015, 03:16 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 06-23-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 06-15-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 08-15-2015, 12:50 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Areli - 08-21-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: I want it now, Daddy! - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM