the Rift

[PRIVATE] If a tree falls in the forest...

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
A gentle sigh was emitted my lips. The exhaustion that filled my head swarmed my perception and thoughts like a thick fog. Why did men have to be so difficult? Why did I have to be such a failure? That’s when I realized that I was always going to do what I was born as. A regret. Everything about me was a regret, with my parents, with Calstron. Oh Calstron. I remembered his blood bay pelt hidden beneath silver wings. One of the first pegasi I had seen. I’ll be honest, the experience didn’t leave a good taste in my mouth.  He always walked around as if he had been better than me, which he was. It didn’t have anything to do with his species but his rank. Being a prince was a huge deal for them, and me?

I was a lie. I was made to believe I was a forgotten princess, one hidden because I had committed a terrible crime.  It all hadn’t been true though, it had been all made up with my purple blood. The mix of blue and red to dishonor me at the sight of me. When he found out, it hadn’t been a good experience. It even caused a miscarriage. The frustration of the whole event was enough to last a lifetime. I was wrong on that account too as I was caught in a spiraling triangle of love between two stags. Who would’ve thought someone so small as I was would be such a huge thorn in so many people’s sides.

That’s when I saw him. Amid the trees, the clouds hung close to the wood making everything dark but I could still make out his shape. He was larger than I, a Pegasus by the looks of it. His wings held the shape of exhaustion or desperation. I watched silently as he attempted to kick a branch, but the attempt was hardly what one would even consider an honest try. I debated whether or not to help him and just as I was about to speak out to him, I paused in the search for things around him. Perhaps this could be my opportunity to put my rank to the test. I was a thief, right? Perhaps I’d have it easy in the attempts to steal something from such an unsuspecting soul. Only time could tell, so I waited. Hidden in the veil of darkness as I waited for my chance.

the dim lit peacocks in the trees are hiding their eyes and their beauty, like me.

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Gull
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
If a tree falls in the forest... - by Gull - 06-11-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: If a tree falls in the forest... - by Brit - 08-26-2015, 09:18 PM
RE: If a tree falls in the forest... - by Rexanna - 08-26-2015, 11:58 PM
RE: If a tree falls in the forest... - by Gull - 09-03-2015, 09:21 PM