the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Nox
"Your fears have just become all too real.."

His pale gray eyes glanced over the forest looking for a sole that would be wondering it. Nox snorted and shook his head as soon as the scent of a lady hit his masculine muzzle. His black lips stayed quiet as if they were sewed shut. They did not pucker or move as the sweet scent of the female grew closer. When the flock of birds flew from their resting place in the dead trees he knew she was drawling closer. He shifted his weight standing tall and proud. Even though his body was upright his figure still held the appearance of a phantom, like he could disappear at any moment. His tattered thick mane laid on his thick neck like the dead souls he had taken. He flicked his long black tail and it broke the silence that he had been sitting in.

The mare finally became visible to his dead lifeless eyes. She was a unicorn like himself, but she only held one golden horn on her crown. It was twisted like a golden serpent had wrapped its body around the long horn giving it curves. Her pelt was bright and glowing compared to his onyx black skin that draped over his body. With how bright this mare was one would assume it would reflect with in his eyes, but there was nothing. Nox's eyes remained dead and lifeless. A thought ran through his head and in an attempt to rid it he spoke in Latin mumbling, and shook his large mane moving his black tresses around the base of his horns.
"Well I guess I ended up in some crazy land.. But hello little lady. My name is Mortuus Nox, but I go by Nox. "

He spoke with a deep twisted Latin accent as the words poured from his mouth like honey. When he spoke he knew how to put a twist on each word to make it sound as if gold was twisted in each spoken word. His eyes still remained the same even though his voice was so rich. He then heard the sound of another Mare and his pale orbs moved to see another standing near him, but there was a twist. She spoke his language. He did not let it show in his face that he was horrified by this and heard what the owl hissed. He did not show one speck of concern with what the raptor spoke and opened his black velvet mouth again.

"Nunc quid credis? Ego novi equorum credere noluerunt satis acri rectissime peregrinus equae primo aspectu. Se nosse eum sustinebunt.

The Latin poured out of his mouth like a flowing waterfall. He giggled to himself after speaking, this bird was something else.. Then again he never really got along with the avian species. He turned to look back at the golden mare then moved his large scared body so he could see both females.

@[Rexanna] @[Ayelet]

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-22-2015, 11:12 AM