the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Well it didn’t seem to take long before another creature joined the duo. A mare much like herself, although quite peculiar. Her body seemed to be that of glass and accompanying her was an owl. Ah, so she had been here awhile. Teal eyes watched the mare curiously as a bit of fear was shown. It almost seemed as if this battered statue of a stag startled the mare with his appearance. Her eyes then danced to the male, eyes travelling across his scars and tattered pelt. There was a feeling within her from him that he held quite a library of stories. Her eyes then flashed over his dull lifeless ones, many of which she had been used to seeing from her past. Those riddled by war and death seemed to carry that kind of stature that almost nothing seemed to surprise them or cause interest. It was at this point where she wondered if he too had come from a war torn land.

It was then when she heard his voice, thickened with an accent that was unfamiliar to her. Her ears swiveled to the sounds of his voice. Offering him a gentle smile, she offered the two crowned equines with a bow of hello. ”It can be crazy at times.” A small laugh escaped her maw, soft and genuine. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you Nox. I am Rexanna. I hail from the Aurora Basin.” She offered another smile before passing a glance to the mare, curious if she was planning on speaking as well. Then she heard Nox speak in a language quite foreign to her. She swiveled her ears a bit trying to piece out anything if she could, but alas nothing made any sense to her. Shifting her weight slightly, her dual colored tail brushed her haunches before she danced her attention between the mare and Nox before speaking again. ”Do you by chance seek a place of refuge?” Her question was genuinely curious. She wondered if from the reaction of the femme if she was planning on trying to take him home or if fear fell within her body enough to where she would leave him be?

The golden vixen laid eyes across his body once more, making mental notes of the scarring again. He was quite the curious one, definitely a creature she’d want to learn about more. Peeling her eyes from him as not to stare, she turned them to the mare in case she had more to say.

@[Ayelet] @[Mortuus Nox]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM