the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Ayelet Posts: 51
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: V
Lior :: Melanistic Barn Owl :: Curse dark
[Image: 16a5t81.png]

the golden woman claims a name, the name and face stored away somewhere deep in the empty porcelain mind. rexanna.. lavender turns up to scan the dappled alabaster presented before her, curious as to the land she hails. the aurora basin, a herd unfamiliar, a bevy of beings equipped with only crowns and purest blood. the crystalline innocent would not fair well in such harsh climates, her fragility becoming a weakness in below freezing atmospheres. the foreign woman is forgotten, her presence shed beneath the brilliant light of the man before her. his battered midnight flesh entranced her, his familiar language a comfort to her in her darker times. "unde operor vos hail, frater?" she questions, an ear propped up in curiousity.

"ego adveho ex new rheven," she offers, gazing at him as a strange yet familiar name presents itself, slipping from her echoing case as she speaks. thinking it would be fair to speak in the awkward tongue that was so commonly shared throughout the land. "i came. to offer home— in edge." she pauses, eyeing him. "edge in north— west. we ruled by king torleik and king mauja. they— good." she nods her head, ignoring the constant hiss of her avian companion, his distrust blossoming into her own. she timidly shrinks away from the two, her visible heart pulsating rapidly as her fears overwhelm her once again and she's shoved back into the darkness. she feels her expression fall from her face, translucent features slipping into a state of neutrality.

I'LL TELL YOU MY SINS AND YOU CAN SHARPEN YOUR KNIFE

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM