the Rift

Welcome to my Hell

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy

Nox
"Your fears have just become all too real.."

A cold wind picked up as the two discussed the finals of him going to the Basin. He did not flinch from the bone chilling breeze he just stood in his place and nodded his black crown. The cold winter never bothered him,but some might say it is because he has a cold sole. As he watched the mare turn to walk sinister grin flooded his maw as he trudged through the relentless snow. The grin slowly slid off his face making sure the golden vixen did not see it. Little did she know she was doing exactly what he wanted her to do, he will make her his..

" you lead the way amo"

The latin word for love dripped out of his maw like melted chocolate with a velvet ease of a latin accent.

"For you know the way, and I shall just follow allowing your golden beauty to light the way."

He smiled at the mare softly as he looked ahead. Gray orbs did not even reflect the white pure snow they remained the same as if they were locked in time. He was ready to see what this new place was, maybe there was more beautiful mares like the one leading him through the snowy lands. One thing was for sure though he did not care what had to be done, or who had to be hurt he wanted thus beautiful golden lady. Imagine the foal that would come from such a beautiful creature, and how powerful it would grow to be. The black stag always passed down the favorable genes in the past, but it is mostly from selecting the correct mare. He smiled thinking about it as the two trudged through the mounds of white frozen snow flakes.

@[Rexanna]

OOC: Sorry it took me awhile to post, but here i am ! i am house sitting this week lol :) will you make a welcoming post???

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-11-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Ayelet - 06-13-2015, 12:29 AM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-15-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-16-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-19-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Welcome to my Hell - by Mortuus Nox - 06-22-2015, 11:12 AM