the Rift

[PRIVATE] World at Large

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Her eyes seemed glued to the structure. Her eyes dancing across the different details that were carved into the sides. She noticed a variety of colors that peeked out from the drapes when they moved with the subtle Frostfall wind. Her ears perked and curious as her gold and cream body glinted with the light overhead. She might’ve wandered in the structure if it weren’t for a deep boisterous voice that compelled her attention more. ‘And I thought this ancient pavilion would be the prettiest thing I would set my eyes on today.’ The words hit her ears as she turned, angling and arching her neck to her side as she watched a large horned creature dance her way. A small smile placed upon her lips as she turned herself a little bit more forward to the male. His next set of words had her emit a small velveteen laugh before her silky voice broke from her maw. ”Ah, I thought this ancient pavilion would be the tallest thing I saw all day. Though sometimes, I do enjoy being proved wrong as well.” The mare joked, offering another soft giggle toward him. All jokes aside, however, she was curious about him. His coat golden much like hers but darker. More like a caramel color. His eyes were bright green with wonder and she began to imagine just what kind of creature he was. He seemed quite gentle and serene, but looks could be deceiving if she knew anything about them.

”All jokes aside, I am Rexanna. Who might you be?” She smiled to him, a genuine smile. After he mentioned her looks as they appealed to him, it caused a type of switch to go off in the vixen. Almost as if she felt like she needed to flaunt herself around to almost prove the idea that she was indeed gorgeous and she knew it. The innocence card playing in her books as well this time. Her blue eyes traced along his figure, taking in the size comparison. Her ears standing at attention and angled toward him as she swished her dual colored tail gently, resting her front left hoof in a nonchalant pose.

@[Rohan] :3

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-15-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-16-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-17-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-23-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:50 PM