the Rift

[PRIVATE] World at Large

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
She watched him curiously. Teal orbs dancing across the crevices of his face with the rise and fall of muscles while he spoke. He seemed to lean closer and it almost felt as though they were devoid of any personal space. Ha, what personal space? Rex hardly knew of such a thing when it came to a charming stag. She didn’t mind at all, though. She just embraced the warmth of two close bodies among the freezing temperatures outdoors. She watched as his smile danced into a smirk and she couldn’t help but to return the action, her mind wishing her to be even closer to this male with the intentions that he appeared to be leading on. Was he leading it on, though? Probably not. Although this season seemed to embrace Rexanna with lust. How strange.

Clearing her throat lightly as he finished his speech she offered him a small nod. ”Fair enough. I do hope it has treated you ever so kind. A handsome being such as yourself, I believe, only deserves the best.” She winked to him before her chime of a laugh came from her maw again. What his secrets were, were secrets to keep. Just as Rexanna’s secrets were her own to keep. Were she to say she had been royalty and she had a feeling that many would laugh in her face at seeing what it was she did now. So she kept all of that a secret; including the fact that she murdered her own mother. Yes perhaps now and then she’d let out that she watched her mother die. But never would she mention who was the culprit. That was just in poor favor and bad taste. That was the last thing that she wanted to be known as. For now, she was pleased in knowing she was going to be known as a gorgeous face with a fun schedule – If you knew what she meant.

Secrets were funny things in that way. One could take past experiences and learn from them for the better, or for the worst. It was hard to say with Rexanna whether or not she was one of those creatures that learned better. Had she, perhaps her parents would still be alive and she would be the ruler of the throne. Instead of being a name mentioned for fun, her name may have been feared or embraced with regality. It was hard to say how the world worked like that, but she did not dwell on the fact.

@[Rohan]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you,
I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-11-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-15-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-16-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:02 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-17-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 06-23-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: World at Large - by Rohan - 07-10-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: World at Large - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:50 PM