the Rift

MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING.

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare

Well damn. The invincible stallion he supposed he was had gotten hurt. All the traveling and walking around was bound to hurt him at some point, but he still refused to believe that a dumb rock could slice open his skin. Stopping from his continued traveling, he looked back to his flank where a small cut existed. It was deep though and he could see the dirt and grime that mixed within it's depths, as well as a steady line of dry and fresh red blood. Using his lips he reached out to touch the tender area around his flank, but let out a loud "Damn" instead, pain shooting through his system. He assumed his stubbornness of not going in water had gotten the cut infected, boy had he been stupid. He couldn't ignore the wound now, and was forced to near the salty water's edge.

Golden eyes caught a silver shimmer as his bronze nails touched the cold sands. Squinting in the darkness of the sunset, he made out and equine--female. Ears twisted forward as words slipped from the fae's mouth, the soft and soothing tone of the sea whispering it's notes into his ears as he processed her words. 'I'm sorry?' Misael looked around, confused when he noticed that there was no other to have heard her grief laden apology. Suddendly forgetting all about the bleeding gash on his flank, he approached the mare. As he did so, he couldn't help but let his eyes travel down the mare's form. Her body looked utterly feminine; delicate and small. Her tresses are a stunning white that complements the browns and creams of her coat with pristine levels. Lastly, he noticed the horns upon her crown. Deer horns were no defensive weapon, they were meant for battle and for the offense, unlike his own massive ibex horns, which were curved back to evade any attack.

Raising his eyes from their tour around the little mare, he let out a clearing of his throat, in an attempt to not startle her from her delirium that she seemed to be tranced in. "Are you alright?" He asked with a cock of his colored face, golden eyes blazing their way into the stormy eyes of this mare.

TAG: @[Enna]
OCC: Oh dear god what is this post. EW EW EW. It's 2 am but I was too excited for this to ignore wanting to post, so here's shit. PS: your post was hella amazing btw.

I WILL BE WAY QUICKER NEXT TIME!!!!!!

</style>
</style>

Art by Jen

Messages In This Thread
MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-09-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-10-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-11-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-21-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-15-2015, 04:55 PM