the Rift

MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING.

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
like punching in a dream, breathing life into a nightmare

It is the shuffling of feet in the sand, the sudden presence of something behind you, the way he clears his throat that rips your eyes from the sea, forces you to swallow the lump in your throat, to hide away your tender heart.

Are you alright?

Annoyance fills the aching void within you, partially for him and his intrusion, and part for yourself for expecting to be left alone. You pirouette on tiny heals, stopping to face the darkness of his skin dead on, a frown tugging subtly at the corners of your lips.

Whatever defiance you had felt rising within you dissipates in those eyes reflecting the sun the moment you look at him, blinking with a stunned confusion. Forcing your eyes elsewhere on his masculine face, the strange blue of his neck, the multitude of color within the curls of his hair, rivaling the length of your own, you decide you do not wish to risk him asking further questions, and so with a quick, almost silent huff, you feign happiness, lips curving to a smile, hiding all of your insecurities and not-good-enoughs and I-wishes.

“Yes. Why shouldn't I be?”

The lie comes easy enough, though the taste is strange, bitter, and slightly guilt-inducing. You had never made a habit of lying, though none of this was (is) any of his business. You had meant to be alone, to stay alone, but with an inner shrug you suppose that that cannot be changed. He had already intruded on something that you had meant to remain private, and you do not see the sense in not making the best of it. And so you relent, your mismatched eyes once again find the sunflower colors of his own, your natural curiosity punching holes through the raw emotions swirling inside of you. “Are you?”

fantasydesignstock | meihua-stock | landkeks-stock

@[Misael]
meh not a huge fan but i wanted to get this up before bed :3
ps, i figured she wouldn't be able to see the cut on his leg from where she was standing so i didn't mention it. i didn't think it would give off a smell bad enough to be picked up on either. so whether he mentions it or something idk XD sorry. i can revise if you would like me to~

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 06-12-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-09-2015, 01:52 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-10-2015, 04:10 AM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-11-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 07-21-2015, 09:20 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 04:24 PM
RE: MY HEART FILLED UP WITH NOTHING. - by Enna - 07-15-2015, 04:55 PM