the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

Triumph surged through him as his horn struck into the flesh of LEANDER, feeling the joy of blood as it landed in blobs on his face. The red mixing with the blackness of his expression. Descaro didn't have time to celebrate for more than a few seconds however, a thundering of hooves and some angry words alerted him to the oncoming danger behind him. The Conscript flung his body round only to be met by an intense dizziness, his eyes blurred and TARES moved from left to right under his unstable vision. Hooves fell over each other as the impact from his previous loss of blood was taking even more of a hold over him. Just how much more could he take of this? He was about to find out when her short horn curved into his left shoulder, her slowed movements allowing his fumble of hooves to move enough out of the way for it not to be fatal. Although, did that really matter? Warmth spread across his fur as red liquid spewed out of the gash, his breathing coming in raspy puffs now.

Descaro wasn't allowed anytime to rest as LEANDER was already making his turn back towards him. Gritting his teeth and almost growling in pain he managed to angle his body into a buck. His body bunching up and becoming hard to move around in the tight space he had been backed into. Lashing out at the oncoming pegasus, steed who thought it wise to go for the jugular, the kick lacked in serious vigour. If he was lucky, the force of the charging dolt's run might allow him to cleave his head in. Although that would be a long shot considering the way his movements wobbled. This battle had to end soon! He could grit his teeth and stare death in the face all he wanted, the fact still remained that it was death who would have the last laugh if the battle continued much longer.

Sometime in the midst of the fray, LENA had made her way to the fight although Descaro didn't have time to say a greeting. As his rear hooves touched the ground he leaned back on them, muscles rippling underneath pools of blood. Oculars blurred and he could of sworn there were black dots in his vision, even so a rather unstable looking rear was formed. Front hooves lashed out angrily down at TARES' what he thought was the left side of her neck and shoulder area. Although he couldn't be too sure, such was his vision. His hopes resting on FAELENE to deal with LEANDER.

[w/c :: 436
Defence :: Tares horn charge does succeed in hitting him resulting in a gash across his left shoulder. Increasing blood loss dramatically slowing his reactions.
He kicks out in response to Leander's charge in attempt to get his hooves towards his face so the bite doesn't reach him. (Also hoping Faelene's moves helped)
Attack :: Descaro rears up at Tares as soon as he finishes his buck. The tight spacing not doing him any favours because of his bulky body. The rear is also not very powerful and quite wobbly.]

those who live are those who fight

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Descaro - 09-29-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM