the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
The hit worked… Well sort of. ALAN did not hit the ground as the pair slammed into her. Somehow instead the bay was trying to push her way out of the circle of bodies. Kiara dug in her hooves, determined not to allow the unicorn any movement forward. Her bite however had hit its mark, but not deep as she had wanted it. The unicorn even dared to call her a bitch again. This time wordlessly she snapped. Trying to push forward with her hind quarters, she snapped and bit at any part of the bay’s face and neck she could reach. At the same time her front legs sought out any part of ALAN’s legs she could reach. Even if she just scraped her, Kiara did not care. She wanted to hurt this mare for daring to try and harm one of the Qian. That was when the pain hit from horns, well antlers slashing across her rear. She could feel the blood starting to drip down her white rump. Quckly she lashed out with her hind legs trying to kick any part of KORRA she could.

No sooner than she hind hooves hit the ground, the second slam of ALAN’s shoulder into her chest shoved the roan back a bit. This however did not stop Kiara. As the bay tried to push past her, Kiara rose up to her hind legs striking out with all she had. It was now or never. She did not even care if ALAN pushed her over. MASKAN and TORASIN would be there to make sure the bay did not get any bright ideas until Kiara could get on her feet again. The rush of air behind her as KORRA tried to land on her back startled the young fighter and she squealed in fear. The tables were turning and not in her favor. Green eyes looked for members of the Qian to help, hoping that they to would not leave her out numbered.

[WORD COUNT: 331

Summary - Took KORRA's slash to her rear as she is focused on ALAN trying to bite and kick her. Rears up as ALAN tries to shove forward narrowly missing KORRA's rear
OOC: this is crap, but didnt want her knocked out]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lucius - 09-27-2012, 08:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Jaydan - 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Aurelius - 09-28-2012, 06:05 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Lloyd - 09-28-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Monster - 09-29-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Ned - 09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Korra - 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Giselle - 09-29-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Cineviam - 09-29-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR] - by Kiara - 09-29-2012, 08:37 PM