the Rift

Character Revival

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
So....
As a few of you might of noticed, all of my posting with Sikeax has almost come to a halt and I'm scared that my muse for her might of been so overworked I can't get it restarted.
I've decided to limit her threads and focus on a really cool character of mine that I really love and want to get back into action.

@[Verlaine] speaks fluent french, has cool magic to turn into a ghost and is an endless romantic with a liking for things on the darker side of the spectrum.

I'm up for any sort of threads, but please, no spars.

Ideas:
- Flings: nothing serious, just someone to run around with romantically and/or sexually(infertile, so no babies!). Both males and females are fine and can be on and off.
- Friends: Verlaine literally has no friends and having some would help greatly with keeping her active
- Learning/Teaching: Verlaine knows nothing of the Helovian culture(s) or the Gods, and giving her a foundation would glue her in more. She can also teach very minimal French if someone is interested.

As said before, if any ideas come up, I'm most likely to be accepting them excluding spars.
Any takers?

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
throws Hotaru for a fling/friend (or both!)
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
-takes-

But not right away, maybe when I close up a few of my current ones? Knox would be better for her because he can teach her about Helovia, Ashamin doesn't know too much in that department (yet).

Verlaine Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
grabs both and keeps

@[Lakota] Ahhhhh.... I'd love a thread with her! Maybe both? A sort of friends with benefits sort of thing???

@[Knox] Knox would be amazing for teaching about Helovia. Would there be any chance he could explain(at least basically) about magic? She's still in the dark about her own personal magic and it'd be amazing if she could learn about it.

Knox Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 7 Years [Tallsun] HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Jen
He can definitely teach. :) Would be cool for him to know a bit of french, too (I know some so I could use it in my posts if he were taught it)

Unregistered
If he says something about it, then she'd gladly teach him it.

Areli Posts: 82
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 10 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 hh :: 3 (Birdsong) HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bee :: Grey Wolf :: None Shady
Way back when I designed her, I was taking AP French and Sheba spoke it. Now...not so much lol, but I can probably hobble along with bits and pieces and Google translate xD
[Image: areli_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgh47.png]
Icon base: Bronzehalo
Please do not tag Areli except in opening posts!

Unregistered
@[Areli] She'd probably die of joy just to hear someone else speak french.

I can write up the threads as well, since it'd be great to get something of her out there.

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
VERLAINE AND CALEB WOULD BE SO COOL !! Caleb doesn't do romance so a fling could happen if you want? Maybe they could be friends after (maybe friends with a few benefits if they like each other enough) :D also, maybe she can teach him some French? ;DD
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Woop woop! Just tag me when you're ready then :D
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
I would be so excited if you wanted her to meet Soren? I could see it being fun! He's not a fling kinda guy, so maybe romantically or even friends...
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!