the Rift

[OPEN] let your eyes consume the beauty

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Tiamat wills herself to calm down—at least even a little bit (she knows as well as anyone that her excitement is far too rapturous to contain completely). But her heart is pounding like a drum against her ribcage, thudding so eagerly against the hollows of her chest that it resonates in the depth of her ears, and she fears that she will not be able to hear Ashamin’s answer. It is unreasonable, of course—illogical—but who could possibly be rational at a time like this?! The anticipation is nearly palpable as it swells within her, and she feels as though she might just burst from the buoyancy of it.

The blue mare’s smile seems to grow to mirror the one that spreads across the stallion’s lips, her white eyes dancing. When he confirms at last—because surely the seconds had been stretched into hours by the anticipation—that his destination is indeed the mountainous valley of the North, Tiamat can’t help but squeal in excitement. What a site they both must make! Both so eager, so enthusiastic, and yet both trying to suppress it to mere wiggles and smiles—how euphorically ridiculous they are!

So excited is she that she nearly glosses over the stallion’s implied invitation with her elation. “Yes!” Tiamat exclaims breathlessly and without hesitation, unwittingly answering both of his questions in one simple breath before taking a moment to work out which one to first answer properly (her brain is buzzing and wild with delight!) Pulling her thoughts together enough to form words and sentences, the ocean blue mare focuses her bright eyes on Ashamin’s face, using his friendly features as an anchor for her coherence. “Two is always better than one,” she beams, “I would be honored if you’d allow me to accompany you on your travels. I’ve been trying to find my way north—believe it or not—but I seem to have gotten myself quite turned around.” Her voice becomes a little sheepish, dainty ears splaying to the side (she’s not even positive where she is now), but it is only a breath before she perks up again.

“When I first came to Helovia—several years ago now—I settled happily in the Basin. I loved it there! Even through the journeys since that have forced me from its peaks, it has always been my home,” she smiles blissfully, a gentle exhale sighing from her nostrils, “It makes me happy to know it is still thriving.” A brief glance is cast upwards—to the white of her mother sky, now dressed in white satin from the wintry snow clouds. With the presence of her mother watching and the guidance of her father along his shores, she has never felt alone or forsaken. But Aurora Basin is something different, something distinct—it is home. Her parents want that for her, she knows.

Murmuring a breath of gratitude for her good fortune, Tiamat swells with excitement. At last! She will soon be home again; the thought is enough to make her want to leap and shout her joy to the heavens, but perhaps that should wait. Allowing her long lion-like tail to stretch and curl over the frosty snow behind her, the blue mare shifts her weight—more because of her bubbling enthusiasm than the cold that nips at her skin. “How long have you called the Basin home, Ashamin?” Her inquiry is one of eagerness and genuine curiosity, sincerely eager to learn both more about her new-found friend and their shared home.

notes;; sorry for the little wait!
tag;; @[Ashamin]
“Speech.”

img © Malene Thyssen
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-12-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Ashamin - 06-13-2015, 04:58 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-13-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Ashamin - 06-14-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: let your eyes consume the beauty - by Tiamat - 06-15-2015, 05:53 PM