the Rift

[PRIVATE] but in the dark I have no name

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
     Rohan

At the brown mare’s initial observation, the Warlander doesn’t give a voiced reply, merely shrugging the strong mass of his shoulders and giving a short grunt at the back of his throat. She is not wrong, of course, but it is a statement that he sees no point in responding to—a dying topic. The brightness of his green eyes shift, narrowing as he considers their short moment of silence. The flaming, warm light of the flowing lava catches the thin ends of his pale hair, the rugged curves of his body, and framing them in a red-orange glow that highlights and sharpens his features.

When Enna continues, explaining herself in an explanation that he had nearly forgotten he’d requested, he doesn’t seem to hear her at first. His face doesn’t tilt towards her, his eyes don’t move from the cascading magma—an ear rotates in her direction, but there is nothing more until her clarification draws to a close—certain words snagging at his attention and forcing reaction into the stillness of his frame. Only then does the antlered stallion move, the muscles in his neck contracting as his handsome head shifts to look down at her, the glowing reflection of the fiery waterfall casting a certain mischief into the light of his gaze.

“Why Enna, are you flirting with me?” Rohan’s deep voice rumbles into the warm space between them, an entertained smirk twisting at the dark brown of his lips. His tone suggests sarcasm, although there is a pleasure in his expression that somehow manages to soften the worst of his mockery, his pride too great to resist the whims of seducing (however playful or inexperienced they might be). Shifting his weight so that he is angled towards her and his smirk deepening, the Warlander continues his impish taunts. “Please my dear—there is no need to mask your affections with your concern for others, your passion alone might very well be received. You don’t need to play such tricks with me.”

The antlered stallion gives her a clever wink, a deep chuckle broadening from his large chest and he shakes his head, his unruly forelock tangling in the lower points of his antlers. Rohan has no intention of allowing this particular path to slip and disappear, but his demeanor sobers a little when the mare’s awe shifts to the wonderment that surrounds them.

He gives a single nod in agreement to the unspoken admiration in her voice, his green eyes trailing briefly to the stone walls, crystal barrier, and flowing lava before returning to the dainty lines of Enna’s face. “It has done well for me in the past,” he murmurs, nearly to himself. For a second his thoughts are threatened to be twisted in his history, memories and feelings rising to capture him in their sticky web, but the risk is scattered when his crooked grin slowly returns. “Brought me someone as fetching as yourself for instance,” he teases her, his head lowering and tilting to the side in an almost accusatory manner, “even if you did make an unnecessarily grand entrance, I might add.” He narrows his eyes before rolling them dramatically.

notes; FINALLY yay! Sorry for the wait x_x
    tag; @[Enna]
    “Speech.”

Art Credit
Table by Alex
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-13-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Enna - 06-14-2015, 01:55 AM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-15-2015, 04:35 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 06-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Rohan - 07-09-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: but in the dark I have no name - by Enna - 07-21-2015, 03:19 AM