the Rift

[OPEN] it's really lonely, but that doesn't bother me

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu
Curse the cold. Always curse the cold.

Grouchy, the elephant lumbered through the piling of snow. His heavy form did not lend itself to easy trekking- for he sank into every snow drift, and his thick legs met much resistance as he plowed through snow banks. Thankfully, his heavily muscled form found it easy to break through the powder.

Breaking through the trees at the remnants of the broken glass- they really needed to do something about it, he grouchily thought to himself- he cam upon two pale mares. One winged, dainty, and sadly pushing herself against the broken glass. The other horned, smaller, and hauntingly scarred around glazed eyes. Surprise brought his brows up at the face of the mare, though he said nothing as he approached, hearing her voice cracking from disuse.

She spoke almost philosophically of mirrors- and he glanced at his reflection as it jumped along the shards while he continued to approach the two mares. Indeed, he agreed to himself, for not long ago he avoided his own reflection.

“Curious, maybe. But we can try our hardest to at least like our reflections,” his deep voice rumbled in an unsolicited response to the crackling voice. He smiled his lopsided smile at both mares, his deep blue eyes warmed (though still uncertainly wrinkled in the corners at the scarred one). “I am Tembovu, your herd brother it would seem. The pleasure is mine, fair ladies,” his tone was warm as he nodded his thickly spiraled horn to each of the mares. Though the cold leeched some of the natural good humor from his voice and demeanor.

ooc| @[Elsa] @[Glasgow]

Image // Coding

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's really lonely, but that doesn't bother me - by Tembovu - 06-16-2015, 09:52 PM