the Rift

[OPEN] Curiosity killed the cat

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan

She circled, considering her options as glistening eyes lingered on the figures below. On one hand she was perfectly strong enough to fly off and find shelter elsewhere, but there was no way she was going to let these two know that - especially not since the hot-headed child was making threats already - but on the other she was far too curious about the place to simply give up and let them drive her off. Caves outside the valley? Oh no, she wouldn't let herself be shooed away that easily! Leaving now would be the same as admitting defeat.

Shadow put on a face of exhausted exasperation in the face of their united front, making herself wobble and drop a little in the air as if she really couldn't fly for a second longer.

"Pleeeease?" she pleaded weakly, focusing mournful eyes on the calmer of the two, the stallion that might be easier to persuade. "At least... at least allow me to land and rest my wings for a little while? I swear I will be no trouble, none at all!"

The mare was determined; she would have a look at the Basin. She would use all the skills she had to get them to admit her - even if she would have to bow and scrape and lick their hooves to accomplish it. Was she not the former Sleuth of Dragon's Throat? Had she not been approved by the Resolute, appointed by the Gallant himself, defeated the then Lady of this very Basin and proved herself time and time again? No two underlings of unknown rank or age would get the better of this shadow, this shade, this blackbird of the night!

It couldn't be denied, she was having the time of her life. Their challenge only made it more enjoyable and it was hard to suppress her excitement as she waited to see what the reaction would be. Would they fall back, or press on, allow her in, or force her away?

Shadow personally couldn't see the harm in letting her stay for the remainder of the night. It wasn't like she was going to wreck the place, now was it.

@Ashamin , @Ki'irha  (feel free to ignore the post order, since I took so long to reply!)

shadow

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the cat - by Shadow - 06-14-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Ki'irha - 06-14-2015, 12:23 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Ashamin - 06-16-2015, 11:47 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Shadow - 06-17-2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Ki'irha - 06-17-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Ashamin - 06-20-2015, 09:22 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Blu - 08-10-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Shadow - 08-11-2015, 05:38 PM