[PRIVATE] blessed and bleeding

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

"I don't know. Where would I go? I'm bound to this land, Vadim, I couldn't leave if I wanted to."

For a moment he stands there and wonders how she knows his name but then her realizes that he must have told her sometime between finding her and bedding her. His ears flick back as he tries to remember, but it is little more than a blur; a mixture of lust, loneliness, the desire to lose himself in the flesh of a strange mare in an attempt to forget the one that he wanted by his side. The one that disappeared. His mind drifts away from thoughts of Nayati and what drove him and Shadow together and he begins to wonder what she means by bound to this land. He doesn't understand because land is land, is it not? No matter where you go there will be land, isn't it all the same?

He blinks when she asks if he would go with her and he assumes that she means if she left Helovia. His head drops a little more and he lips gently at the feathers attached to her wing as he wonders over her question. Could he leave? Would he leave? If he did what would happen to Vlasi? Would she be able to leave Helovia? It is in that moment that he realizes what she means by bound to this land. He supposes in a way he is bound to Helovia because of Vlasi. "I don't know." He finally answers. He thinks that he should say more, but he doesn't know what to say.

She begins to move and he lifts his neck to allow her to move freely, thinking that she wanted to step away, but all she does is look at him. He turns his head toward her and blinks in surprise when she says that she could stay if he wanted her to. But why? Why would she stay? Did he want her to stay? He barely knows her aside from her name, which he finally remembered was Shadow, and the feel of her body beneath him.

"Why would you stay?"

"."

@[Shadow]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-14-2015, 12:21 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-14-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-14-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-16-2015, 09:33 PM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Shadow - 06-17-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: blessed and bleeding - by Vadim - 06-24-2015, 10:10 PM