the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Wonderland -- Main

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
You know, I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the most wonderful season than spending it with a bunch of random strangers in a land I’ve never seen or heard of before. I mean honestly, it’s going to be so much fun. Does that sound like sarcasm? Because it’s not!

Word showed up in the Basin and you better believe I needed to stop and ask someone to tell me where the Falls was because I had no clue. But after that, I made my way over and quite enjoyed the walk! Winter really is wonderful. There are no bugs, no messy leaves to get in your way, you can see which branches have thorns on them and which to avoid. All the colours of the amazing Helovians look so beautiful contrasted with the whites, blues, browns, and greys of the season. It is magical and I was super excited to show up and take part in the festivities!

It took me a little while to figure out how to actually get into the Falls but luckily I met this sweet mare that showed me the way. Regrettably she had to scurry off once we got within the borders, do you think it was something I said? I just complimented the shape of her tail, it wasn’t very often that you saw one that tapered just perfectly at the base and looked practically pristine.

There’s this shining, golden fellow that seemed to be in charge of the whole thing and he greeted us all - I like him already. I find a nice little place among the group - again, I’m amazed at just how beautiful everyone in Helovia is. It’s a good thing I fit in. Why isn’t anyone ugly? I hope it’s in the water. I mean, I’m pretty damn fabulous but I wouldn’t mind growing a couple inches (in height) and you know, maybe having a slightly deeper voice. Could you imagine if I was a candy Thoroughbred? Or a fit, sleek gaited breed? Golly, I’d be beating off the suitors with a stick!

A boy can dream.

I am particularly fascinated by the red and orange mare with the two wings back behind her cheeks and I actually miss most of the golden pegasus’ speech because I’m trying not to obviously stare at this mare. Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. Do you think she likes peppermint?

Oh right. I’m here for a reason.

My attention snaps back to Mr. Host and I would applaud his speech but I’m a little lacking on the necessary body parts to do so. Hopefully some kind words will serve as a lacklustre substitute. “Thank you kindly for welcoming us into your home, sir!” There’s this big ol’ grin on my face, I’m sure you can see it, and I’m just about ready to start bouncing with excitement.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

Messages In This Thread
Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Destrier - 06-17-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Quilyan - 06-18-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Resplendence - 06-18-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Rohan - 06-18-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Maren - 06-18-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Thranduil - 06-21-2015, 09:24 PM