the Rift

[OPEN] Winter Wonderland -- Main

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Volterra & Vérzés
We're in love with defeat / And we march to the beat
But I know what I've seen's not out of reach / So give it to me, give it to me

He's heard there is to be a gathering. A gathering in the Falls, where he just might bump into Isopia. Not that that's his intention. Most definitely not.

The giant moves across the somewhat familiar turf, his massive hooves thudding hard against the frozen ground beneath them. His gait is a heavy, juddering trot, his tail streaming like a banner behind him. For once, his dragon is nowhere to be seen. The red does not like big crowds, and has instead taken himself off hunting in the distant hills. Being so far away from his mind-mate is queer, to say the least. Although their thoughts and feelings are still drawn together by a thin tendril of emotion, it is a gentle stream rather than the raging tide it usually is. The black monolith knows that the slightest twitch of his mind will bring the crimson beast to him with frost bubbling from his jaws and blood dripping from his claws, but for now he is content to let the dragon go about his business whilst he goes about his own.

The crowd is quite considerable, the yearling's first experience of a herd, and his ears flop downwards into his roiling mane as he slows to a walk with a heavy snort. So many. He is used to the company of his dragon, his sister, and occasionally his few friends, not these dozens of mixed-race creatures. Although nothing intimidates the gigantic beast, he does feel distinctly uneasy. He makes a beeline for a familiar figure - Öde, the black unicorn he'd met on the beach when Vérzés was a hatchling. "Hello again," he rumbles to the older stallion, his baritone husk of a voice a far cry from the childish squeak it had been last time they met. The leviathan's crimson gaze darts between the numerous horses, his ears still pushed slightly backwards and his tail twisting with rather more vigour than normal.

___

Good idea Blu! :D Shall we assume they discovered they were related during the Endless Blue thread that died?

image credits

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Destrier - 06-17-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Quilyan - 06-18-2015, 12:43 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Resplendence - 06-18-2015, 01:03 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Rohan - 06-18-2015, 03:26 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Maren - 06-18-2015, 11:53 AM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Thranduil - 06-21-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Murtagh - 06-22-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Winter Wonderland -- Main - by Öde - 06-22-2015, 10:15 PM