the Rift

Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

As her bucket clanged to the ground, the entirety of the veins seemed to shift and rock as if absorbing the force. The skies began to churn as great thunderclouds formed over head, and the temperature seemed to drop swiftly around Elsa. Likely the mare wouldn't notice given her frosty-magic and the snow that always seemed to flourish around her. The sky continued to dark as the water around the Veins sudden rose up in a great tidal wave, revealing the form of the God as he answered Elsa's call.

"I do not appreciate your tone Elsa." He boomed with all of the paternal disappointment he could muster. So much rage emanated from the pale pegasus, and yet the God knew not as to why. He had merely asked her for the components he would need to grant her request, and this was how she returned? He would not have it.

"You shall have nothing from me Elsa, not while you direct such hate towards me. That-" He gestured to her half smouldering-half freezing bucket, "- is no gift for me. It is the keystone to the power you sought. Do not pretend that you have come here offering me anything. This entire task has been purely for your benefit."

Waves continued to froth and dance around his hooves, as he stood on the top of the waves, his hardened emerald gaze boring into her.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return] - by God of the Earth - 06-21-2015, 11:58 AM