Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

[Didn't see this was unarchived. SORRY]

"Horrible things happen, Elsa. A squirrel views a forest fire that burns down his forest as an act just as outrageously of his control, as you view the magical plagues that overcome Helovia. It is not something to be controlled. Life simply cannot be managed in that way. " As she apologized for being mortal, the God smiled and shook his head. It did pain him to see Elsa in such a state. However the micromanagement she desired of him was simply not possible. He could not ease her pains each time they came, just like he could not always be there to save.

"How you will use this gift is up to you Elsa. I will not control you either."

The water and fire from the bucket began to swell, rising up and intertwining. However instead of the ice melting or evaporating, it began to fuse with the fire somehow. The beam danced upwards before turning towards Elsa. It flew towards her chest, breaking apart and melding painlessly into her soul.

The God nodded towards her, confident that Elsa was more than capable of using this power for the good she so desired.

Sorry for the wait! You can post this in the records updates if you haven't already.

:: [Magic: firexwater | Ability to summon ice that burns a specific part of the targets body. ]
:: [Restrictions: Magic is limited to a radius of 5m. She can only target a medium-sized part of the body.]

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fool Me Once, Shame On You [Quest Return] - by God of the Earth - 09-13-2015, 12:22 PM