the Rift

[PRIVATE] Caveman in a Cave [dream]

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

I do not. I have only recently stumbled upon Helovia, and have chosen to remain unaligned for the time being.’ Strange. Somehow it hadn’t dawned on you when Arah found you to do anything but follow her back home, to do your best to make it work despite your misgivings, your lack of knowledge about such things as herds. Before your thoughts are even finished he speaks again, posing a question this time. “Yes, as one of the healers.” You beam, quite proud of the usefulness you would possess in time, despite your relative lack of knowing now. You are suddenly very glad for your willingness, your thirst, to learn.

“But I’m new to Helovia, too.” A thousand questions about the boy and where he had been before, why he chose to stay alone in this apparently new land swim through your head but your mouth remains still, curved into that supple smile. You do not suppose this is the time or place to be asking such things, and, not wanting to hit a soft spot, you dance around the matter entirely, nearly thankful when he offers his name.

You are less receiving, however, when his muzzle jets out towards you, stumbling backwards, away from the teeth you are certain will follow the action. When nothing of the sort happens, you simply stare for a moment, gathering your composure, and despite your better judgment, your lack of trust in yourself, you press your delicate muzzle to his finally. An excited shiver runs along your spine, your stomach tying up in knots as your gaze lifts to meet his, the soft skin of your muzzle tingling at the touch. It is enough to threaten to crush you, devour you, and you pull away, breathing quietly into the wind. “Enna.”

You had never cared about boys, never felt anything around them or cared what they thought, never felt more nervous than your usual nervous, and yet… studying his face you feel the same spark, finding yourself wondering if he felt it too. You can only attribute it to growing up, something you had never wanted to do despite the inevitability. This time you wouldn't be the one to chicken out. With a sigh you motion to the nothingness next to him, weight shifting on your slender limbs. “Would you mind some more permanent company?”

That is your style, isn’t it: making things as awkward as possible.

@[Caleb]

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
Caveman in a Cave [dream] - by Caleb - 06-15-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Caveman in a Cave - by Enna - 06-19-2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Caveman in a Cave - by Enna - 06-23-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: Caveman in a Cave [dream] - by Caleb - 06-26-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Caveman in a Cave [dream] - by Enna - 06-28-2015, 01:06 PM
RE: Caveman in a Cave [dream] - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 02:07 PM
RE: Caveman in a Cave [dream] - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 02:13 PM