the Rift

[OPEN] The Road I'm On [Re-Joining]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
I don't think you understand how fast Resplendence ran to the border. The nicker that rang across the Falls instantly made her think Quilyan! and since Valiance had yet to spot the painted stag she could only hope that he had returned. She is almost tripping over herself as she pulls up to the border to where the sound came from. But, the words that she wanted so desperately to fall from her lips couldn't fall.

NO! she wants to scream, stumbling back a few steps as she squeezes her eyes. It's not Quilyan and she's not sure how much longer she can bear this! She swallows, forcing herself to smile as she takes in Apollo. He must be tired. "They found Rue, she's alive and resting…" she tells him, to start off with. He'd been in charge of watching her - at least partly - during the invasion. So, maybe the tiredness that lingered in his stance would be fixed with that knowledge. "How are you holding up, Apollo?" She inquires before stepping forward to meet him - broken eyes lingering toward his gaze as she offers to bump maws or give him an embrace. "Did you… did you see Quilyan?" she struggles with the words, hoping and praying that Quilyan would return soon.

Still, as she shuffles her weight she pauses and looks back toward Apollo. "Come in and rest - you're always a part of our family," she informs him - trying to usher him into the Falls, to usher him back home

Setting this like the morning that Quilyan returns home (so he's not back just yet)
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
The Road I'm On [Re-Joining] - by Apollo - 06-16-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: The Road I'm On [Re-Joining] - by Resplendence - 06-18-2015, 01:26 AM