the Rift

[JUDGED] Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar]

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

It is with a start that you awake. The sound of movement had pulled you from your dreamless sleep, caused a mixture of fear and uncertainty to stir within you, more from the suddenness than anything else. It stops as quickly as it had begun, and, with some difficulty to pull yourself to your feet, stumbling forwards groggily. It had been easier to sleep since you had made the decision to say goodbye, finding the closest thing to home you knew and burying your secrets and your sorrows there, amongst the shore that still had been so different from what you had hoped. Your heart no longer felt like the mass of ten thousand suns, your bones dense as a black hole. You had, instead of grieving, devoted yourself to learning, bettering yourself for those that you had chosen as your family, gathering so that they would not be without. It had altogether filled you with a new sense of belonging.

So even though your heart still ached, and sometimes you couldn’t help the night terrors no matter how hard you tried, it had become easier, more bearable; for that, at least, you had been happy. It is then that you break the line of trees, eyes instantly spotting the dark blue of a singular frame amongst a sea of white.

"I remember you, though I don’t think I’ve ever caught your name?" You stop in front of her, several feet off, all smiles and the easiness of summer. "I’m Enna."

0/3 attacks
@[Ki'irha]♥ i apologize for the quality; i really wasn't sure how to write it, as i thought it would make more sense for ki'irha to request a spar since enna's not gonna just go up and be like BLAM TAKE THAT. XD
promise that they'll get better though.

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar] - by Enna - 06-16-2015, 08:19 PM