the Rift

[JUDGED] Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar]

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki’irha
A Warrior Cloaked in Midnight

The wind fluttered through her white mane, whispering secrets she didn't understand, full of the last breaths of soldiers before her. Nostrils flared, and she sighed, eyes closed, centering herself. Her silver eyes fluttered open as another voice called her attention. She turned her head, watching a brown antlered fae approach. The mare was familiar to Ki, but she could not place the face. She scanned her eyes over the mare, wondering where she was familiar from.

As the thought came to her, the midnight mare spoke."Ah, yes, I remember you. I almost didn't, without fireflies leaping from your steps." She thought back to the night she stood on the plateau beside the golden stallion, and watched the mare dance beneath the northern lights, flurries of fireflies bursting from her bounding steps."I am Ki'irha, it is wonderful to finally meet you, I am new here and looking to learn at least a few names to put to the faces around here." She dipped her crowned head in respect upon stating her name.

The brown mare opposite her smiled, and Ki'irha returned the expression. Though smaller than she, the earthy mare had an impressive crown of antlers, and though small, could be dangerous during a skirmish."I come here looking for some sparring practice, and, though my apologies for being blunt, you seemed to show up at the perfect time. Perhaps you would like to join me?"

Though she did not know a thing about the mare except her name, how better to know someone than by how they fought? Even refusing a fight could prove character, or lack thereof.

And Ki'irha knew that this day, she would learn much of this new acquaintance.

Tagged:: @[Enna]
OOC::  Feel free to have one more out-of-battle post, or the next post can be your first move. Up to you! The bluntness is a bit out of character, but it's the only way I could ask.

Credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar] - by Ki'irha - 06-17-2015, 06:35 PM