the Rift

[JUDGED] Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar]

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

Ah, yes, I remember you. I almost didn’t, without fireflies leaping from your steps.’ You laugh then, thinking back on that night that you first saw the lights illuminate the sky, the excitement that had consumed you so wholly. Your smile deepens, nodding quickly to acknowledge her comment. "Ki’irha," You repeat, committing the name, her face, to memory. "I’m kinda new here too." If anything you hoped it would make her feel a little less alone. You had been daunted when you first set foot here, daunted by all the things and faces you didn’t know. It is now like a second skin to you, the thought of being a part of something bigger than yourself something you are no longer willing to part with. You wonder, idly, if she feels the same, if she has found in the thought of never being alone.

Shrugging gently, you examine her as she watches you, admiring the deep blue of her skin, the alabaster curls mimicking your own. She is beautiful, you mark, even as she speaks again, momentarily stopping the spin of your world. At first your lips move to deny her, a fear sparking in the shadow of your heart. But you refrain, instead breathing in deeply. You had already volunteered for the seasonal fights, hoping to learn how to defend those that you would call family now, lend practice to them so that they may defend themselves. How is this any different? Your eyes narrow slightly, drinking in her slender, well-built form before a slight nod is given in response instead.

“Though I warn you, I’ve never done anything like it before.” The hint of a smile returns to your lips, a vague humor lighting the depths of your eyes. “I’ll do my best.” Neither of you would benefit from anything less.

And so you wait, your heart in a flurry behind its cage of bone, your nimble form poised and ready. For what, exactly, you do not know. And that, in itself, frightens you. Never mind that you hadn't fought a single day in your life, that, even now, you aren't entirely sure of just what you are doing, or the potential for injury. It is the fear of the unknown, the uncertainty looming before you like the gaping mouth of some monster, just waiting to devour you. It is this that has you trembling, however slightly; this that feeds the doubt growing within you, poisons your blood as it rushes through your veins.

0/3 attacks
@[Ki'irha]

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar] - by Enna - 06-18-2015, 04:10 AM