the Rift

[JUDGED] Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar]

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki’irha
Do not go gentle into the night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

The mare paused, and Ki'irha believed that perhaps her request would be denied. When the mare finally replied, a small laugh escaped the midnight's lips. "No worries, darling, I'm afraid I'm a bit rusty as well. But we can learn together." Ki winked, and took a few steps back. She evaluated her adversary, noting the slope of her back, the lean muscles that brought strength to her limbs, the arch of her neck. Beauty had not been spared on this one, and Ki'irha wondered if the mare's fight matched her appearance in intensity. She made a mental note of the four tines that bloomed from the fae's antlers, knowing they were capable of more damage than a simple single horn like her own, if used properly. "I'm sure you will do marvelously."

When she and her brothers would spar, it was their tradition to lean into a bow, crossing horns with the opponent. The warrior girl raised a folded leg upwards, leaning forward and dipping her head, pointing the tip of her horn towards the dun mare. She sighed, closing her eyes. Frosted breath rose from her nostrils, and she was still, feeling her heart pump life through her body, listening to the world spin slowly around her, felt the warm sunlight spill down her back. She focused, meditated, readied herself. She held this position for only a moment, before silver eyes snapped upwards and locked with the dual colored orbs of her opponent. She heaved herself forward, lunging towards the brown unicorn, horn still aimed for the center of her chest. At the last moment her head snapped to the side, her intent not to kill her herdmate, but instead to drive into her with a strong shoulder and knock her ofg balance. She leapt away, spinning, centering her own balance, then lashed out with her hind legs, intent on landing a hard kick on an unsteady target. The white mane of the mare poured and splashed over the nape of her neck, and her tail whipped around, assisting her balance.

The blue mare spun, an elegant dancer in motion. Shades of sapphire and cobalt rippled down her coat as she moved, her body poised and every movement purposeful. She pivoted, facing her opponent, a smile on her face. She readied herself to dip and dive, and prepared herself to take a hit if she wasn't agile enough to avoid the sloping antlers or sharp cloves of her opposite.

Tagged:: @[Enna]
OOC:: Ki'irha attempts to ram into Enna, trying to leave damage and knock her off balance. She then spins and kicks out with her hind legs, aiming to kick Enna in the side to cause damage and knock Enna over.

Credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar] - by Ki'irha - 06-18-2015, 01:39 PM