the Rift

[JUDGED] Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar]

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

If she had been gentle, it had been lost on you.

You are too consumed in the ferocity that has engulfed you, blinded you to her feelings, to the fact that she remained something besides an opponent, something you need to beat down; she is wrong, you are right. And for a few fleeting moments that is all you know.

As you feel pressure, teeth cutting in to the skin, once, twice, a grunt emits from your throat at the pain, snapping your mind back into its rightful place. Already the adrenaline that you had felt running rampant through your veins is ebbing away, your fury subsiding. You push your neck up once more, attempting to apply enough force simply to knock her away. Strands of hair fall to the ground, all of them bloodied and tangled from her assault. It is not this that you focus on, however, but the sudden absence at your side, the wind that suddenly rips at you where her warmth had been, the abrupt feeling of falling.

You scramble to place your feet underneath your mass again, stumbling less than gracefully, her hooves narrowly missing your ribcage. You realize with a sudden start that if she had not pushed you, you may have suffered broken bones. As you gather yourself, your hind limbs kick out at her as well, an exhausted attempt more focused on keeping her at bay rather than dealing any damage. Your fragile body cannot take anymore, and so, turning to face what you think to be the direction of the midnight mare, you frown, the foreign fierceness you had felt all but gone, giving way to a deep sense of regret. You are not here to cause pain, to inflict injury; you are here to bring comfort, to mend those wounds and soothe away aches. This has taken its toll on you, and you feel empty inside, like you have turned your back on everything that you believe in.

“I’ll be at the springs if you should find you need me, I will heal you.”
To right the wrong that I have done.

Suddenly, it takes everything in you not to cry, and you are too exhausted to do anything but walk away, leaving the shell of destruction that had cocooned you behind, your soul naked and completely, utterly vulnerable.

3/3 attacks
373 words
summary: rams neck upwards as ki'irha's series of bites land, knowing that if she pulls away it will cause more damage. kicks out at ki'irha as ki'irha backs off, aiming at nothing in particular. (i hope i played this right; it said ki'irha's attack missed on the die, so i had her take damage from the bites but miss the more serious injury of the kick.)
@[Ki'irha]

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
RE: Care to Dance? [Enna vs Ki'irha Spar] - by Enna - 06-23-2015, 06:49 PM