the Rift

[OPEN] and then there's morning

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Alright I’m pretty smitten with this mare already - I can tell that we are going to be just the BEST of friends and I’m so happy that I’ve found another soul like myself up here in the frozen north! You know, creatures like that d’Artagnan fellow that brought me here take themselves way too seriously. The whole lot of them. But here is this blue, laughter-filled mare and I’m positively warming right up to the idea of this herd.

I do, however, notice her shiver and I’m trying to think of something I can do to warm her up. Perhaps we should go for a walk, get those muscles moving? I’ll find a way to work it in, I’m pretty concerned about her, you know. Although I do know a sinfully delicious way to cure any ailment that might be pestering you.

Hint: it’s me.

I love the reaction that I get out of the lady, it’s my favourite reaction to the news. “Literally!” I confirm enthusiastically, tossing my head a little bit just for the show. Everything from the tip of my horn to the tip of my…. tail was all made of sugar. Maybe this conversation is distracting her from the cold? I hope so, I much prefer exercising my mouth instead of my legs.

She’s one of the first in Helovia to actually take me up on my offer for a taste and oh my gummy bear god do I ever love her for it. I encourage her, ensuring her that it won’t hurt, and I make sure to stay super still when she reached in for a taste of my mane - grinning wildly all the time. Didn’t hurt at all! Maybe a little pluck but I’ve probably survived worse, I think I’ll be just fine.

And she likes it!! I mean it’s weird but that’s such a great compliment I love it. “Thank you, Princess Tiamat!” I sweep down low into another bow, such kind words have to be acknowledged, but I start laughing at her comment about how she could just eat me up. “You wouldn’t be the first one to try.” I give her a little wink, and I’m not even lying. Wars have been fought over this flow and this body, you know. “Naw, not the whole family. My brother, Jake, is like me though - only he’s made of chocolate. If you don’t know it, it’s.. uh, like a richer sweet. Bit earthier than the peppermint. He’s off breaking hearts somewhere else though.”

“What about you, is the rest of your family prone to winter swims?” It’s okay to tease her, right? I hope so, I don’t want to chase off this friend!

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image CreditTable by Sevin!

@Tiamat
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-16-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Brit - 08-13-2015, 02:07 PM