the Rift

[OPEN] and then there's morning

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Flirting? Why, if that were an olympic sport I’d come in second. Why second? Well first, I think that the silver medal would go better with my complexion and when I’m standing up on that podium I want to look my best. Secondly, if there’s an olympic stadium filled with other hot singles that are flirting with one another I’m probably going to get a little distracted. What if a cute, fuzzy stallion with some serious swagger walks by? Or a particularly pretty tall palomino mare? I mean, I’m only so strong. I recognize my limits.

I don’t really think much of Tiamat’s rather flirtatious reaction to my compliment. It certainly makes me like her all the more - goodness gracious that neck of hers just goes on for miles doesn’t it! - but what I mean is that I’m not about to get up all in her business because she blinks in an appealing fashion. I know that it’s harmless and hey, if we’re already that type of friends then I’m definitely okay with this.

Turns out she’s had a little bit better luck with the locals than I have, for which I am thankful. Not that I’ve had to file any grievances or anything, there’s just a particular chill that some of these unicorns have up their butt. I think it’s a result of spending way too much time around their own species. But she doesn’t miss a beat to let me know that even if everyone else was particularly frosty, my dear sea-born princess wasn’t. “Well aren’t you just a fuzzy little peach, dear princess!” This girl? I loved her. We’re going to be best friends, you know. I don’t know if she knows that yet but I think she’ll be pretty open to the idea. I’m a great best friend. “I’ll be sure to find you the second I start to feel lonely again.”

I listen with sincere interest as she answers my question - duh, why would I ask it if I didn’t want to know. Turns out that she’s been around for a little bit longer than I have! “Lena! I’ve met her, such a sweet girl.” You know it’s been awhile since I’ve seen her, maybe I should start branching out a bit again. “I’m certainly glad that you found your way back to us.”

Obviously.

“I haven’t been here much longer than you! D’Artagnan found me in that forest place where everyone jumps on newcomers and he didn’t really have an option but to bring me back here.” There was that mean mare in the Threshold too but she doesn’t count. “Have you met him? Sweet guy. Tries to act all tough but, you know. Softie underneath.” Was I making assumptions based on our limited interactions? Yes. That’s what I do.

“Listen to me standing around chatting after you just took a polar bear plunge. Are you absolutely sure you're not too cold? There's some hot springs not too far, I could accompany you them!" I can't get in them but I like to linger around them and chat with those that can bathe in the hot waters and not turn it into peppermint tea.

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Tiamat
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-16-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 06:20 PM
RE: and then there's morning - by Tiamat - 06-22-2015, 07:57 PM