the Rift

[OPEN] Finding my place (joining)

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Today was the day, he was going to his new home with his sister and Kaj, and he couldn't ask for a better entourage. At least with Kaj he had a better chance of being excepted into the herd than without him. Taking a deep breath he called out for his sister and father figure. he was sure Ciceron would be pissed that he hadn't gone to see him and explain, but the colt did not care. It would take a while to get to the Throat, since Areli couldn't fly yet. It would give them all a chance to hang out one last time, before he would have another family. A shiver of excitement mixed with dread coursed through his young body. He was finally two years old, and almost fully grown. Damn his mother's short genetics, thanks to her he was going to be on the short side as well. Ah well, he would surely thicken up, hopefully take after his father's strength. If not the colt feared he would always look young, cursed, with the kiss of youth. The arrival of the Kaj and Areli shook the boy from his thoughts.

After what seemed like days the trio finally made it to the end of Helovia. Silver eyes squinted as the hybrid gazed out over the glimmering water where there was a glimmer of sand. "Is that it?" He cast a glance to the much larger stallion beside him. As soon as the answer was given the boy took flight. "Stay here Areli I will be back shortly." He flew towards the island and circled once sending out a call before flying deliberately slow back to his sister and Kaj. Landing with a heavy thump he turned silver eyes to gaze between the pair a sliver of sadness glimmering behind his excitement.

Who would come to meet him? Maybe the ruler, Gaucho would show up, he hoped so. There would be nothing better than to meet his leaders even though he didn't know the other he assumed there was. It made sense, the Edge and Falls both had two leaders so why wouldn't the Throat? He turned quickly to Areli, making sure she was safe was his main priority, "Be polite, okay?" He looked at her firmly before turning back to the island.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags; @[Kaj] @[Areli] @[Mesec] @[Ampere]
Words; 386
OOC; Joining! Anyone and everyone come jump Ilios
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 06-21-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 06-21-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Areli - 06-21-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-22-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 07-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 08-07-2015, 05:26 AM