the Rift

[OPEN] Finding my place (joining)

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

I'll fight to survive through this thunderous life
without you by my side

The two pegasi offered their names in response to his own and Mesec's nerves did not cause his smile to falter once. After all, it was not so bad meeting such polite individuals as those he was speaking with now! "It is wonderful to meet you both as well."

No sooner had the words been spoken than their group was joined by the familiar massive form of Gaucho - for which Mesec felt immediate relief. Whatever this group needed, their Sultan would be able to provide more help than he would have been able to. Sure, he could have easily gone and found the help that was needed but he was also interested in standing nearby and watching this scene play out - especially now that he was on the other side of it.

Lucius, his dark head camouflaged almost perfectly in Mesec’s black feathered wings - were it not for the silver and violet eyes and the bright silver plumage sticking out of his head - squawked at the sight of Vorsa. It was a… friendly squawk? It came out all distorted, his voice not yet matured and he still was rather high pitched. Mesec learned quickly not to laugh at the proud little chick, however, and simply chose instead to focus on those that had gathered. He greeted Gaucho with a nod and a smile, watching as he addressed their visitors.

Unsure of what he could say that would add to the conversation at all, especially when it was Gaucho that they needed to talk about joining, Mesec remained as an observer - a friendly face, an encouraging smile, for the young Ilios seeking to start fresh in a new herd. That was something that he understood very well, after all, and he hoped that the acceptance was only a formality at this point. The Falls and the Throat appeared to be on good terms, from how their leads had addressed one another, and Mesec looked forward to getting to know who might be his new herd mate.

original html by rottie
picture by xdjurax at deviantart

UGH it's not very good but I wanted to get something up so @[Gaucho] can reply and make it all official :D
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 06-21-2015, 09:14 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 06-21-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Areli - 06-21-2015, 02:22 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Ilios - 06-22-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Kaj - 06-29-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Mesec - 07-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Finding my place (joining) - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 10:18 AM