the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Two More Minutes

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

She could hear the movement of sand. The grainy way it clung to each other against the very small breeze. That, and Ettore was beginning to get the antsy, happy feeling he always got when Alleo was around. It was as if his job of protecting the mare was over and he would be allowed to play again. Not that she let her little hawk protect her from anything - she refused to let her companion suffer injuries again.

The winter was harsh, but the cool liquid was definitely serving to wake her up. And, as her name curved across the breeze and into her ears she carefully lifted her cranium to turn it in his direction. He says it's cold. He says she'll make herself sick - but she almost cannot find it in herself to care. You see, she's struggling to find a direction for anything and the cold water is the only thing left she hasn't tried.

"It's keeping me awake, it's serving it's purpose," she whispers while his maw is pressed against her cheek. It is Ettore who moves from the ground and onto Alleo's back - wings splayed around the stag's withers in a form of a hug. A few chirps of unease escape the bird's beak as he hopes that maybe Alleo could snap her out of this constant state of confusion. Her blind eyes shut - they serve no purpose anyway - and she allows her head to rest upon her propped up limb once more. "I needed to see Cera and Sohalia." It was information, voice carrying the exhaustion and lack of sleep. "I needed to work through the mess of the invasion. The only thing I got out of it was…" She breaks, body trembling but not from the cold. "… was that you deserve to be happy and that I won't be the reason you're in pain."

Slowly, she pulls herself to her feet. She's gotten nourishment. She looks healthy on the outside, but mentally she's shattered. "Tecum volo. Sed ego contristo vos sentio amo. Uoluistis domui tuae pax et ideo custodivi te ne eos." she whispers, mind too exhausted to even realize she'd slipped into her latin tongue. She wanted sleep - sleep without nightmare's of ruining everything she was given. No one could fix her… except maybe Alleo (if he could put up with her long enough to serve as her remedy). "Miserere mei," and she slips back into her english tongue, "I've only caused you pain…"

"I want to be with you. Yet, I feel like I only cause you pain. You wanted your family, and I kept you from them."
and
"Have mercy on me"
are the two latin phrases in there :D

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! Two More Minutes - by Rasta - 06-16-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Alleo - 06-17-2015, 12:24 AM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Rasta - 06-17-2015, 12:58 AM
RE: !! Two More Minutes - by Alleo - 07-17-2015, 08:40 PM