the Rift

a little bit lost

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It only took a few moments before Rexanna gained her breath back from the brief stunt of exercise she had just done. Her body ached lightly due to the chill in the air and how long it had been before she had even ran like that without preparing herself beforehand. With her breath back to normal, she heard the mare’s soft yet unsure voice reach her ears. ”Sure!” Was the only thing the golden creature said before stepping closer to her, approaching the branch that had the mare caught in its grasp. Rexanna was shorter than the new mare, so it took a bit of thinking before she was able to actually find a way to reach the branch that had caught the poor creature. Lifting up on her hind legs, she steadied herself against the trunk of the tree, arching her neck up to tug on the branch that was wound around the horn of the other mare; careful to not get her own horn mixed up in the mess. After a few moments of untangling, Rexanna felt the branch give way slightly, enough for the mare’s horn to slip out of its entanglement. Rex began to shake the branch lightly, a few little twigs grasped between her teeth, to try and free the mare’s forelock as well. Hoping in success, she landed back softly to the ground with all four hooves stuck in the icy snow once again.

She took a few steps back to give the creature space before she offered her a calm smile. ”Where I’m from, horns are considered a blessing. Although often times I find them to be quite the opposite.” She offered a gentle laugh before shifting her weight, ears twitching in the silence to focus on the mare with curiosity. ”I am Rexanna. I come from the Aurora Basin just north of here.” Her voice was elegantly held and had a hint of cheer in it, hopeful that the mare would not run from her but instead pass on her name. Her teal eyes dancing across the pale mare with a curious yet gentle eye as to not frighten the mare after the already frightening incident.

@[Eden] You’re welcome! Not a problem, if you end up making one and want to join in just send a message to someone or ask in the C-Box and we’ll get it sorted out right away! c:

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:48 AM