the Rift

a little bit lost

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

Eden

Relief spread through Eden as the mare chimed a simple 'sure'. The golden mare had to balance herself on the tree itself just to free her from the branch's grasp. It was at this time that Eden began to feel guilty for the mare. This was Eden's fault, and she had just made this stranger go through quite a bit of work to help her escape from the entanglement of the tree. She began to feel her horn slip from the grasp of the branch. Moments later the unfamiliar mare had loosened up her forelock as well and Eden was freed.
The pale mare dipped her down as soon as she was free. She backed away from both the other mare and the tree. She did a quick scan of the rest of her body to make sure she wasn't injured from her momentary lapse in judgment. She seemed fine, her mane and forelock were a bit more tangled than she would've liked them to be, though.
Eden turned her attention back to the golden mare who had helped free her from the entanglement of the branch. "Thank you so much for that. I'm sorry you had to go through all that trouble just to get my horn out of a tree," Eden flicked her ears back and gave an apologetic smile to the mare. The stranger's calm smile made her own apologetic one stay and evolve into a pleasant grin. Eden relaxed some, standing up straight and flicking her ears forward.
The mare spoke again, this time speaking of horns as a blessing. Eden's eyes widened at the prospect. A place where her horn was a blessing? Her parents had always treated them as simple weapons. Since both her and her brother had pale colored ones they were regarded as hindrances. They were more easily spotted than their parents' dark horns.
The mare introduced herself as Rexanna from the Aurora Basin. The names rolled off her tongue so eloquently. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Rexanna," Eden spoke in a much calmer tone now. The worst was over. The idea of meeting new horses had always frightened her, but actually making new acquaintances didn't seem so bad. "My name's Eden, I am an outcast," She stated. Saying it like that made her feel slightly disheartened. This mare was part of a community, one where she was accepted without question. Eden didn't have that. She had never had that. Being part of a herd was always out of the question in her family. Perhaps it wasn't as bad as her family made it out to be.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:48 AM