the Rift

[PRIVATE] Running out of Grass

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
She was covering in sweat and he appeared to only have been misted with water gently. He was used to this. Used to fucking, used to excersize, used to hiding. Their workout was hardly a workout to him. He found himself weary now, not from the intimate excersize but from a constant state of confusion that loomed in his mind when he is around Rexanna, clogging his senses and forcing him primal. She is some addictive drug used for an extreme high. But the higher you are, the harder you fall. And damn, he is falling. She parrots his word, secrets. The suspense of the moment is almost to hard to handle and Caleb finds himself anxious, still holding a cold and detached facade, but going crazy on the inside. Dying. He nods his head at her repeat of his word, egging her on. Tassels are sent askew when his head is tossed into the air, a chink in his facade, a dent in his cage. The beast is breaking loose, for reasons that are beyond Rexanna. The beast doesn't want to be locked up anymore. It wants control over Caleb's body, a body capable of cruel ness and obliteration.

She begins with something simple, reminding him of the new terms of their relationship. A chill is sent down his spine, hairs standing on ends because Caleb knows where this is headed. He knows what she is going to say. His ears pin flat against his neck as her final words leave her lips, a sour expression written on his face. "Rexanna, those are the new terms to our... Whatever fucking hell we are!" His voice is not a shout, though it is certain everyone would rather it be. His calm voice oozes anger, scorching anger. If one could touch his words, it would be equal to feeling lava, feeling your limbs being melted away. "Unless you have fucked him just right now, directly in front of my face, then you have broken an agreement." A word flashed bold across his mind, WHORE, but he couldn't bring himself to say it and pushed the thought from his mind. No, as he had said before, she was not his. She is the earth's, the wind's, she belongs to whatever stallion is fulfilling her in that moment. For a brief moment, the anger eases and a look of pain crosses his mind. The change is slight and only lasts for a second before all he sees is red. Blinding red. What made would ever want him? He'll apparently never be enough. Not for Rexanna, not for Helovia, not even for himself.

"You expect me to stay when you cannot return that? How do you expect me not to leave when your mind is elsewhere, most likely thinking of whoever it is that matters more than me and Henrietta and this moment." He shakes his head, and not for the first time he feels his anger grow out of control. No one can hold back a tsunami. It just fucking comes without thinking (similar to Rexanna). And this wave, unstoppable wave, it's headed to Helovia in the form of Caleb. Proper thoughts cannot even form in his mind because this crimson red is the only thing he can see. Who has been touching my things?

Wounded, wounded. He is fucking wounded. We're his fucks not good enough? Did his company not suffice? For once, he wished he had a large, thorny, branch clutched between his jaw that he could thwack her with excessively and repeatedly. Henrietta rejoins them, feeling his anger through the bond. She does not side with the gold bitch, she sides with her master who stands still, eyes almost black now, clearly effected by the rage he felt within. These eyes, they are not beady little black eyes, they are both hot and cold, burning and freezing. His body is tense, all his muscles flexed. If she had thought he was powerful and dominant before, she'd crap herself now. Caleb-- well he is no longer Caleb. There is no name for what he is now. "My name is fucking Caleb. You call me Caleb. Alexander is my name to only those that matter to me." Alexander, the name was more than a name for Caleb, and though Rexanna may feel betrayed for not hearing his real name, calling him Alexander was a fucking privelage she no longer deserved. She deserved Caleb, the common name.

He spins around on his haunches before simply walking out, almost vibrating from anger. Henrietta did not follow directly. She stood for a moment, ice gaze fixed on Rexanna for a moment, trailing her every movement. Gradually, her head lowers and hackles raise. Lips rise, revealing ivory teeth, sharp as daggers, capable of much. A bark leaves her inky lips, a warning to her, before the hound turns and follows Caleb who has begun to furiously gallop away from the dreaded hole in the ground. If Rexanna had just listened to the voice that told her not to talk about her infidelity, this would never have happened. Caleb went now to who knows where, most likely to kick the living shit out of trees or maybe just calmly relax. Fuck no- who are we kidding? Caleb has gone to find the ass who has touched his mare.

@[Rexanna] calm rage feels good with Caleb >:|

Messages In This Thread
Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-17-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-17-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-18-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-18-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-18-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-18-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-18-2015, 04:25 AM