the Rift

[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||||
The splashed followed her new acquaintance to the letter, keeping a close distance to Elsa as she picked her way through the terraria. It had seemed like such a long time until they had reached what the ivory pegasus called The Edge. She then gestured to the expanse of terrain that spread out ahead of them, with a little introduction to all its splendour. Although the cold snap of Frostfall had begun to find its way into nature's bed, she could still appreciate the way the foliage rippled with life and the breeze from endless blue that whirled up the cliffs and cut through the trees.

There was still the essence of green, the colour was a prominent feature of this land, and Anzanie was overwhelmed by the dramatic change in scenery. She had gone from a tropical, exotic paradise to the Threshold, a dense forest, and now the World's Edge. The mist that lay amongst the terrain alongside herself and Elsa led Anzanie to question what time of day it was, since she hadn't paid attention to how long she had spent in the Threshold nor how long it took for their travels to conclude here.

Elsa turned to face Anzanie who had planted her slender pillars behind Elsa's rump, careful not to stray too far from the comfort of a familiar bodice. Anzanie felt she could trust this dame, who after all, was sharing her world to the splashed. This was a courteous thing to do.

Mauja and Torleik are the kings here, and I am a Forungi; a general of sorts.

Her words rang into the queen's ears, and she felt herself already prickling with questions. As she spoke her high pitched voice gave away to some of these questions,
"You have two kings?" her orbs wide with surprise, "In my homeland my father was Emperor, my mother his Emperess, never did we have two Emperors..." and then her focus turned to the sects within the herd that Elsa categorised for her. It was all so complicated that Anzanie felt her cranium burning with the information being strewn out. The frightened creature was now becoming overwhelmed with all the new information, yet she was persistent to find herself in this, "You have many jobs. I would love to find myself part of one!" her youthful naivety was surging at the thought of actually belonging in this strange world. But what should she do? Her tone deepened and her orbs filled with embarrassment as she spoke again to Elsa, "I was never trained in any sort of job. I was royalty... I never... well, I'd only ever been groomed to stand beside a brute." She titled her cranium to the left side of her bodice, balancing the weight of her horns as she wondered what she wanted to be.

The smile from the ivory gave her some comfort, and her words extra comforting for Anzanie. The young dame knew that she was in good daggers with Elsa, and that was something Anzanie felt very grateful to her gods to. Yes, gods! Anzanie's skull shot up and she looked once more to Elsa, "Do you have Gods here, my friend?" She felt right to call Elsa a friend. She was still very unsure of the creature that clung to the ivory queen, but she felt safe in the knowledge that the companion wouldn't harm her.
Image Credit

@[Elsa] I'm so sorry for the wait! Was waiting for Anzanie's rank to be changed <3
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 08-10-2015, 05:18 AM