the Rift

[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Craftsmanship.

Really, the idea did sound great. In theory, you held the world in your hands, waiting to grasp and mold the environment to your will. Like every good thing, there was a downfall. You were subject to the will of your so called "patron" God. If you displeased them, there was the chance you could lose a power, while on the other hand, if you did something amazing, you would get nothing. Nothing! Correct, while the Gods may argue that they have already given you the gift of crafting, they know nothing of the monotony and toils that the crafters must go through. It was never as peachy as it sounded. "Wonderful! As I have mentioned there is no denoted "head" of the craftsmen yet. I could help you if you wish, but if you wanted to get started working with glass right away, it may be in your best interests to approach the kings about it." The lie at the front of her tongue rolled off easily, slipping unnoticed into the rest of her instructions with ease. It was terrifying how quickly the art of lying was melding into her being.

And for a moment, Elsa thought she would get away unscathed, but Anzanie delved into the realms of why's and if's. Her blue eyes glanced down for a moment, trying to conjure up the words to say. It wasn't easy pretending, and this certainly would not be a viable lie. She had to tell the truth. Clearing her throat, she offered another small, broken smile and began. "Maybe it's to prove myself, maybe it's for my family, or maybe its to try and bring back the one I've lost," She mused sadly. "Either way, becoming a warrior justifies most of my actions, and brings an air of strength to me. Before, I was such a silly, naive little girl. I thought I was untouchable-" Her voice faded into silence, swinging her head back and forth in shame. "I am a coward, I suppose, and I wished to change that." There was a simple explanation, although everything before was as vague as the moon. Anzanie could see the outline of what she was trying to explain, but in the end, she wouldn't be able to digest the details. For now, that is what Elsa wanted. In the future, if they remained friends, then, and only then, would Anzanie really see the scared, broken child hidden behind a wall of bricks.

So now, Elsa quickly busied herself with Anzanie's positive response. She maneuvered to her side, reaching out her nose to bump her friends right shoulder hoping she wasn't a stickler for personal space and moved. "I'm glad you find it to your liking. I can leave you now, if you wish to explore on your own. Personally, I think a tour with no one but yourself makes for a much more emotional experience. Its so weird, standing in the silence, overlooking a cliff that seems endless. If I wasn't a pegasus, I'd probably be convinced that I could fly." She smirked, swishing her tail playfully. The ball was in her court now. Anymore questions would be happily answered, or they could both go their separate ways for now, and find their place in this crazy, endlessly surprising land.

"Talking"
@[Anzanie] <3 If you want, we can continue, but if not, you're free to go. :)
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 08-10-2015, 05:18 AM