the Rift

[OPEN] 3's a crowd [Patrol]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I can't find your silver lining. . .

I've been wandering in the snow for a little while now, and I pray that it won't start snowing yet again. My hooves stumble along in the snow awkwardly until I find my footing for about a millisecond.
There is a faint glow up ahead and I'm staring at it, my eyes drying from the buffeted wind. Blinking a few times more I stare again and start to head towards the light at a much faster pace than before (which wasn't getting my anywhere truly faster). I stumble through the dead undergrowth and snow, dodging low-hanging branches while keeping my eyes on the light.

My numb feet are like pillars in the ground now as I stumble out into the creature's little clearing. He gave off a light I couldn't recall was possible. Maybe my brain was numb. If it was, I probably wouldn't be thinking...I think.

I stare at him, and then all of sudden I realize he's just a blurry from the water in my eyes. His light started to move away from me. That was when I realized that the light was on him. On his wings. On his body. Rooooowwwwweeeeahhhhhh.

It was him. My long lost friend. My sapphire eye'd friend. We flew into the ocean together. We were friends.

"Rhoa!" I call out. My voice is horse and different from when I'd last used it. Scratchy. There was a vulnerability there that wasn't there before. I raced to catch up with him. He must not have seen me watch him, lumbering towards him in quite a manner.

"Rhoa! Rhoa..." I say as I stop beside him. "Rhoa..." I say again, long and drawn out. I hadn't said his name is so long. My eyes squint from a random buffet of wind to the face, blowing my mane back and my forelock out of my eyes. I shake my head, putting it all back in place, as well as a chirping Wayne.

"Rhoa, I've missed you..." I whisper but I don't think that he heard me.

"Talk Talk Talk"
@[Rhoa] I thought there could be a little reunion if that's okay..
I don't mean to judge...
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Rhoa - 06-18-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: 3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Spice - 06-27-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: 3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Rhoa - 07-15-2015, 01:03 PM