the Rift

[OPEN] 3's a crowd [Patrol]

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

The sound of my name on the lips of another causes my heart to suddenly race and my head to swim. I hadn't been speaking out loud had I? Had someone heard me? I knew deep down that of course that was impossible and yet ... who could be here when I was so sure I had been alone? Alone - because that's all that I ever was?

I spun instantly ready to face the ghosts and demons of my past that I was so sure were before me, when I saw her. Her. Spice. As she ran towards me, she felt more like an angel than a ghost - and yet she was. A ghost of a time that I had been so carefree and happy. I suddenly could feel the hot sun on my back as we raced together on the sands and to the ocean - and ahh! The Ocean! She had been so overjoyed to see it again and I? I had been happy then too.

She repeats my name again and again, and although there is snow all around us I'm sure I can smell the ocean and the sand lingering in her wind-strewn mane. "Spice--" I begin, my voice sounding suddenly so much older than it had when last we were together. She is right - I don't hear her - though it's my pounding heart that's to blame. All I can hear is the rush of blood in my ears, and the sound of her saying my name echoing in my thoughts.

"Where have you been? I had heard you're a healer now!"

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Rhoa - 06-18-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: 3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Spice - 06-27-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: 3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Rhoa - 07-15-2015, 01:03 PM