the Rift

[OPEN] It's Gonna Be Me

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki’irha
We used to look up and wonder at our place in the stars.

Ki'irha stalked quietly through the snow. Long limbs carried her smoothly, swiftly, over the frozen landscape, her tail brushing the freshly fallen snow behind her. With no one to see, no where to be, she wandered carelessly through the Basin. Though cold and frozen, there was still warmth in the idea that this place, her home, held promise to provide quite a life in its sanctuary.

Though they seemed a solitary bunch, the unicorns here had been nothing but welcoming, even if not the most friendly of creatures. She was happy knowing that this was a place worth fighting for. She hoped some day she could prove herself to be a warrior her father would be proud of.

Then it hit her. A cold smell, but sweet, an aroma that clung like ice crystals in her nose. It almost smelled like the mint leaves her mother had her chew on as a filly to help calm a colicky stomach. But it was different. If Ki'irha knew the word, she would have described it as an almost artificial scent. Curious as the young mare was, she had to investigate the minty smell that clung tightly to the underlying scent of horse. She turned her direction, the cobalt mare on a mission.

She was approaching the hot springs, and a form appeared in the distance. She approached slowly, and a small change in the direction of the wind pushed a strong flush of that sweet scent back at her. The buck she approached was unusual in color. Red and pink stained a white body, and despite her initial thought of how strange his combination was, she quickly remembered that she was more blue than black, and had no room to judge. Could he be the source of the scent?

"Hello, stranger," she called out, her voice relaxed. She was not stealthy in her arrival at all, so it would not be a surprise if he already knew about her arrival. She came to a stop close enough to be polite, but far enough to defend herself if this candy man was not a friend. Silver eyes were inquisitive, and she looked him over.

If he looks like a horse, walks like a horse, but smells like candy, what does that make him?

Now we just look down and worry about our place in the dirt.

Credits
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
It's Gonna Be Me - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Ki'irha - 06-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Lena - 06-20-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Johnny - 06-24-2015, 09:04 PM