the Rift

[OPEN] It's Gonna Be Me

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
For as long as Rex has been in the Basin, she hadn’t actually gone and explored around much. She had done the roundabout with Lena back when she met Ashamin, but it was never fully in depth. There was a spot, however, she wanted to visit dearly as the cold began to bite at her heels. The hot springs. After the meeting had ensued, she had figured she might as well explore more at home. Seeing as the possibility of meeting all of these unfamiliar faces that she was perpetually living with seemed like a wonderful idea. Stretching out her bones from the chill of the cold, the golden vixen stepped in search for the springs.

She felt as though she hadn’t walked very long before a scent caught her nose. Such a strange smell, but interesting and alluring nonetheless. As she followed the scent, a second one also came in although not nearly as strong as the first scent she caught. Curiously, she continued on the stretch, almost forgetting the idea that she wanted to visit the springs. Along the trail, she spotted two creatures in the distance. One quite a mesh of pink and red in color and the other looked almost completely black. Though from this distance, anything was hard to see. Pausing in her steps and squinting her eyes lightly, she noticed the springs beside them. How ironic! Pleased with fate at that point, she brought herself to a trot and encroached on the circle. Leaving enough space to not be intimidating or rude, but enough for friendly conversation. She heard the blackened creature, which now appeared almost blue in hue speak to the other that had quite the strong scent. So he was the culprit!

Rexanna smiled to the both of them and dipping her crown lightly as a hello to the both of them. ”Hello to the both of you!” God, she felt like a child. She was so excited to see other creatures, so curious of this stags scent, and overly pleased that she was standing near the Springs that was the original plan of her day. Oh how great!

@[Johnny] @[Ki’irha] Sorry it took so long D:

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
It's Gonna Be Me - by Johnny - 06-18-2015, 06:25 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Ki'irha - 06-18-2015, 08:18 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Rexanna - 06-19-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Lena - 06-20-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: It's Gonna Be Me - by Johnny - 06-24-2015, 09:04 PM